Free Agency News

Kmart128

7 minutes ago, davidderion said:

What do you guys think about us making a run at Cameron Meredith?? He is a RFA for Chicago but has no compensation if signed to offer sheet. Tore his ACL last year but has real potential as a #2

I'd rather send a 2nd round pick to LAC for Tyrell Williams. Guy runs a 4.4 and is the height Bean likes in his wideouts. Just 26 years old. 

Considering it took a 3rd to get a player of Benjamin's caliber, I think a 2nd is a massive overpay on Meredith and Tyrell Williams.

WR's are getting so overpaid it's crazy.

I'd like to grab Christian Kirk or James Washington in the 2nd round of the draft. Cheap and full of potential.

And here we go, a guy we brought in on a visit last year. Expect we give him a call for sure.

Honey Badger was also just released. Don't think McBeane would want him but I sure would.

Just now, LeeEvans said:

You think the Bills would bring in Maclin? I think him turning us down probably burned that bridge. 

For the record I don't blame Maclin for making that choice.

I think between that and him being washed up prevents the Bills from even looking his way. Though signing guys after being released does seem to be the theme of this off-season

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think between that and him being washed up prevents the Bills from even looking his way. Though signing guys after being released does seem to be the theme of this off-season

Yeah that's a really good point about going released players instead of out of contract players. I'd be pretty surprised to see a firm non believer of the process get a chance in Buffalo. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Yeah that's a really good point about going released players instead of out of contract players. I'd be pretty surprised to see a firm non believer of the process get a chance in Buffalo. 

Going over the free agent market at that position, I think Eric Decker and Dontrelle Inman make sense.

Decker is familiar with the new WR coach and would be a nice veteran presence for Zay Jones and potentially someone we draft. And Inman can stretch the field and has real nice height. 

3 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Going over the free agent market at that position, I think Eric Decker and Dontrelle Inman make sense.

Decker is familiar with the new WR coach and would be a nice veteran presence for Zay Jones and potentially someone we draft. And Inman can stretch the field and has real nice height. 

I've always liked Decker but he was so incredibly bad in TN I just don't know what he's got left. Definitely another really tall and slow guy on the outside if we did pick him up. 

44 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Honey Badger hasn't been the same since his body started to give out on him. That said, give him a 2 year backloaded deal to shut down the slot for us and we're in bidness.

I doubt he will come to buffalo. I can see him going to the Jets as his father in law is Bowles. Niners could also be interested in him to pay him more then what he bills are.

Archived