Free Agency News

Kmart128

8 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

As @Trentwannabe shared. Bummer. 8 mil per is kinda crazy when you look at his production. Probably what you pay though with how FA goes (inflation).

Kinda sucks. I'm hoping for Paul Richardson... Dude has a knack for deep balls.

Wouldn't mind one of the Brown receievers either.

Didn't think this needed a new thread.

Per Mike Rodak:

Bills have tendered exclusive-rights contracts to all four of their ERFAs, per source: TE Nick O’Leary, DE Eddie Yarbrough, TE Logan Thomas and CB Lafayette Pitts. They’ll all be back in 2018. Minimal impact to cap space because of Top 51 rule.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Didn't think this needed a new thread.

Per Mike Rodak:

Like those moves. May not be WOW but all of those guys had an impact on the team last year. I would like to see Oleary step up this year and take on the leading role at pass catching TE and let Clay walk next offseason.

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

Like those moves. May not be WOW but all of those guys had an impact on the team last year. I would like to see Oleary step up this year and take on the leading role at pass catching TE and let Clay walk next offseason.

I am excited to see Clay with a QB who will use him properly. But I agree, there is a real chance this is his last season in Buffalo.

Not bills news but Kirk Cousins said to be visiting with Vikings tomorrow and was offered 3 years 84 mil all guaranteed. Looks like jets are going to have to find another qb as a fallback plan. Also means the bills will likely have to go to pick 2 or 3 to get the guy they want to prevent both Jets and cardinals from moving up . Also Broncos may look to move up as well in order to get the longterm answer incase keenum is not the guy for them

Archived