Free Agency 2018 || Redskins Re-Signings

e16bball

Wanted to start a thread where we could keep track of and discuss players that the Redskins re-sign this offseason, as well as their contracts. 

• CB Quinton Dunbar: 3 yrs/$10.5M; $5.3M guaranteed
  • S Deshazor Everett: 2 yrs/$2.6M
  • K Dustin Hopkins: 3 yrs/6.8M; $1.2M guaranteed

33 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

So we'll owe him $2.746 mill contract if he's not signed.. I'd say he's a Redskin next year.

I like this. Solid backup at LT and seemed to play pretty at LG. Was kind of a mess at RT, so hopefully he'll get some work there to be better prepared to flip sides.

Would like to see them take a shot on an OT in the later rounds this year, though. Nsekhe is deceptively old, even a Tom Compton type would give us the flexibility to move on in 2019 if we want to. 

17 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I like this. Solid backup at LT and seemed to play pretty at LG. Was kind of a mess at RT, so hopefully he'll get some work there to be better prepared to flip sides.

Would like to see them take a shot on an OT in the later rounds this year, though. Nsekhe is deceptively old, even a Tom Compton type would give us the flexibility to move on in 2019 if we want to. 

I have to say , T J Clemmings looked better than I expected before he too got hurt .. ( Didn't everyone get hurt last year !? ) 

52 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I have to say , T J Clemmings looked better than I expected before he too got hurt .. ( Didn't everyone get hurt last year !? ) 

He really did, didn't he? From his reputation before coming here, I kinda expected him to have difficulty standing up on two feet without falling. I thought Callahan did a pretty incredible job cobbling together an even mildly competent group out of all the undesirables he had to work with (and with only days, sometimes, to get them up to speed).  

We better sign Richardson and draft Vea with the draft playing out that Barkley will be a giant. We have to be able to stop the run or we will make Manning an all pro with 2nd and 2’s all game long. I can’t believe we are letting tackling machine Brown walk as reports indicate. 

This is not good. 

6 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

We better sign Richardson and draft Vea with the draft playing out that Barkley will be a giant. We have to be able to stop the run or we will make Manning an all pro with 2nd and 2’s all game long. I can’t believe we are letting tackling machine Brown walk as reports indicate. 

This is not good. 

Good doc? Does this team know what doing good is lol?

Archived