Free Agency 2018 || Redskins Re-Signings

e16bball

• 2 weeks later...

As I said in the other thread, Taylor as a depth signing (with some possible upside)? Absolutely fine.

Taylor as an argument not to spend either 1st or 2nd round player on DL talent? Big mistake.

On 4/3/2018 at 4:26 PM, MKnight82 said:

Lol we said the same thing last year and he ended up being the only NT they added.

He was also tearing it up before going down with his injury. He was easily the best NT in the team last year.

I still want Vita Vea in the first. I think a rotation of Vea and Taylor would be good.

58 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He was also tearing it up before going down with his injury. He was easily the best NT in the team last year.

I still want Vita Vea in the first. I think a rotation of Vea and Taylor would be good.

If we can get Vea and use PT as a rotational player? 2 thumbs up.

I just don't like going into a season with only one true NT and that guy is injury prone

.. and if I really thought Vea was a 2 down only DL, I'd have stronger reservations about him at 13. I think he could provide more than that. If, however, the best 4 man line in obvious pass downs typically has him on the sideline? that's okay. He would still be a huge part of fixing the terrible run defense in base D, and could still offer some use as a rotational DT inside on pass downs when called on.  

I hope he's the choice, or that they trade back a short way for an extra day 2 pick. 

Archived