Free Agency 2018 || Redskins Re-Signings

e16bball

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Hard to answer because we don't know who is replacing any of them.  I don't think losing Breeland & Fuller in the same offseason was ideal.  I was fully expending to lose Breeland, losing Fuller was out of no where.  

OLB is looking pretty thin.  If Ryan Kerrigan gets injured our OLB core starts looking REALLY bad.  

I fully expected us to lose Spencer Long as well.  As of right now we have no starting LG on the roster, and our interior depth is pretty awful.  

For a 34 year old QB with 2 playoff wins?  Come on man.  We could be looking back at this as the Champ Bailey deal 2.0.  Not that I'm saying Fuller will be a future HOFer like Bailey, but because WE were the ones that threw in a 3rd instead of the Chiefs.  

Probably a lot of that on Snyder yes.  

That doesn't mean he's taking this franchise in the right direction.  He does a good job of making Dan Snyder money, that's about it.  

No one has a clue what murphy will do returning from tearing two knee ligaments. We drafted Anderson last year and could replace Murphy with a cheaper vet in free agency or develop another mid to late round olb to develop along with Anderson. Scandrick could be Breeland’s replacement and Fuller’s replacement in the slot. We also re-signed Dunny & drafted Moreau to replace Bree which you have been saying for a year.

2 playoff wins is 2 more than we’ve had from our 8 QBs who have started a game in the last decade.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

No, that’s the one thing he’s good at, Allen doesn’t over pay. He’s poor at evaluating talent 

McClain, McGee and Lauvao are just three examples of bums that he's overpaid. I'm sure there's more. Without McClain and McGee being on the roster we could sign Hankins and our starting DL would still be intact. 

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

McClain, McGee and Lauvao are just three examples of bums that he's overpaid. I'm sure there's more. Without McClain and McGee being on the roster we could sign Hankins and our starting DL would still be intact. 

You could argue he just didn’t recognized that they sucked.  Hence he’s bad at evaluating talent.

3 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

You could argue he just didn’t recognized that they sucked.  Hence he’s bad at evaluating talent.

Again, this goes to the fact that this forum collectively could easily be a better GM than Bruce Allen is.

52 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Which is pretty big indictment given there's a portion content to just post pokemon gifs.

The Pokemon gifs would make for simpler (and more honest) press conferences

The moment he said "winning off the field" should've been the moment he was gone from this franchise forever. It speaks to the disaster we have owning the team. It's very disheartening and yes I understand I'm being a negative Nancy again but frankly I'm defeated. He's an idiot. 

5 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I’d rather sign Squirtle than Terrell McClain.

Don’t like 2 sacks in 12 games from an interior OL where they are part of a rotation when they mostly just play on run downs so, 33% of the game?

11 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Don’t like 2 sacks in 12 games from an interior OL where they are part of a rotation when they mostly just play on run downs so, 33% of the game?

Wait, are you now back on the "McClain is a good signing" track? In the other thread, both he and McGee were JAGs.

I just want to know where you stand.

Archived