Cordy Glenn Traded to Cincinnatti

soflbillsfan

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Incredible move guys!

Very, very happy with the value we got. I didn't think we could get anything more than a 3rd given his injury concerns and cap hit. It helps already having our LT on our roster for next season. 

7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Wow... Now we should be able to move into the top 5 pretty easily. Pick 12 and 22 is 1980 on trade value chart. Almost directly between 3rd and 4th overall selection

Absolutely and we should be able to keep our first next year in the process which is amazing and something that seemed pretty impossible a couple of months ago. I am so damn excited. 

15 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I wonder if we're still in tank mode? The roster turnover is incredible but man it's impossible to not be excited for our franchise QB.

Not really tanking, what essentially are they giving up? Dawkins showed they were capable of taking the LT position and tyrod is tyrod which will be replaced a rookie qb or a free agent qb. Plus its freeing up cap space for future players that both mcdermott and beane want for their team. This is the issue I always see with teams they bring in coaches and want their own guys so they spend draft picks and salary to fit their scheme. They have the ammo to move up and wont cost as much as it did last week or they can bring in my guy cousins (which clearly doesnt look like thats happening) and fill alot of needs but either way I like what this organization is doing.

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not really tanking, what essentially are they giving up? Dawkins showed they were capable of taking the LT position and tyrod is tyrod which will be replaced a rookie qb or a free agent qb. Plus its freeing up cap space for future players that both mcdermott and beane want for their team. This is the issue I always see with teams they bring in coaches and want their own guys so they spend draft picks and salary to fit their scheme. They have the ammo to move up and wont cost as much as it did last week or they can bring in my guy cousins (which clearly doesnt look like thats happening) and fill alot of needs but either way I like what this organization is doing.

I believe @LeeEvans was being sarcastic because last off-season thats all the media said about the Bills.

Archived