Cordy Glenn Traded to Cincinnatti

soflbillsfan

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Interesting. That would allow us to get the second QB selected which everyone believes would be Rosen. I don't really see what's so great about Darnold in all honesty but that work well for us. 

As long as someone takes Barkley we're sitting in a pretty good spot. 

44 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Interesting. That would allow us to get the second QB selected which everyone believes would be Rosen. I don't really see what's so great about Darnold in all honesty but that work well for us. 

I think Cleveland and New York draft Darnold / Rosen.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Well if that's the case that would really suck for us. I hope someone is tempted into taking Barkley. Who knows, the draft is pure madness and you can never predict it. Just gonna get some popcorn and kick back.

18 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Really? By all account it seems if the Giants take a QB it would be Allen or Darnold if he was still there. 

For the record, whether the Giants stay at 2 or not I don't believe they take a QB

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Really? By all account it seems if the Giants take a QB it would be Allen or Darnold if he was still there. 

For the record, whether the Giants stay at 2 or not I don't believe they take a QB

I really don't think you can predict how these things go. My buddies and I always do mock drafts and bet $20 each on it and whoever gets the most picks correct gets the cash, it's amazing how difficult it is to get a pick right. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

FWIW

I looked it up and here is what I figured

Colts 1-3 (2,200 pts) and 3-67 (255) = 2,455 pts

Bills 1-12 (1,200 pts), 1-22 (780), 2-53 (370) and 3-96 (116) = 2,471 pts

Could also replace the 2nd with a 2019 first or the 3rd with a 2019 2nd 

I honestly want Barkley more then Chubb so if Barkley isn’t there at 3 this is my next favorite option.

First, let's hope Glenn passes his physical by Cincy's doctors, until then the trade is not finalized?

Now it will depend on who the Giants and the Colts wish to draft. If they are both QB hunters, we will still end up with the #4 QB, which IMO, will be Rosen, because of his concussion issues revolving around his immobility in the pocket. A worrisome thought, since he is often compared to Bradford, because of it.

The Giants may not draft a QB which could send either Allen or Mayfield to us, but the Colts have no idea if Luck will ever play again, so if their doctors give him a thumbs down, they will likely go QB, so there is a solid chance we end up with the 3rd rated QB, which could turn out to be Allen who reminds me of our last great QB, Jim Kelly, or it could be Mayfield.

We will know a lot more about Allen after his pro day, where the results of 2 months of training under a pro type QB coach will be seen. If he is outstanding, he could even pass Darnold in the draft pecking order, because GM's are just looking for an excuse to draft him with that big arm, if he has made none or little progress with his accuracy issues, then he will likely drop to #3 or #4 in the pecking order and we will have to chose between him and Rosen???

That's the scenario that appears to be unfolding. Imagine if Allen has a wonderful pro day and we trade up with the Giants for Darnold, because Cleveland drafts Allen, now that would be a great reason to celebrate!!! Let's hope Allen has one of the best pro day's ever, because it will make the draft totally exciting for all Bill's fans

Archived