Cordy Glenn Traded to Cincinnatti

soflbillsfan

3 hours ago, stallyns said:

FWIW

I looked it up and here is what I figured

Colts 1-3 (2,200 pts) and 3-67 (255) = 2,455 pts

Bills 1-12 (1,200 pts), 1-22 (780), 2-53 (370) and 3-96 (116) = 2,471 pts

Could also replace the 2nd with a 2019 first or the 3rd with a 2019 2nd 

I honestly want Barkley more then Chubb so if Barkley isn’t there at 3 this is my next favorite option.

What is the likelihood that Luck can play again, because if the doctors give him a thumbs down, isn't it far more likely that you draft a QB to replace him???

26 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

What is the likelihood that Luck can play again, because if the doctors give him a thumbs down, isn't it far more likely that you draft a QB to replace him???

I don’t think him playing again is the right question to ask. I think the better question to ask is what if he never gets back to where he was prior to the injury. 

Until we see him throw a football, let alone on a regular basis. We’ll never get that answer. 

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2018/03/12/andrew-luck-reportedly-expected-return-colts-facility/

According to Ian Rapoport, Andrew Luck has been working with multiple quarterback gurus in California, including the famous Tom House. He has been throwing balls that are heavier than footballs, but he hasn’t gotten to the point in his rehab where he is actually throwing normal footballs yet.

Who are these people in charge and what have they done with the Buffalo Bills?!

I'm ecstatic that we're actually making moves for the current NFL climate (keeping the comp. pick formula in mind, methodically moving up the first round, trading assets we don't intend on keeping, etc.).

Couldn't be more proud to have Beane and McDermott at the helm. We're going places fellas!

14 minutes ago, leeevans83d said:

Who are these people in charge and what have they done with the Buffalo Bills?!

I'm ecstatic that we're actually making moves for the current NFL climate (keeping the comp. pick formula in mind, methodically moving up the first round, trading assets we don't intend on keeping, etc.).

Couldn't be more proud to have Beane and McDermott at the helm. We're going places fellas!

It's so weird. Everything they've done makes you have faith in their plan but, being the Bills, it feels too weird to trust. 

That being said: PROCESS 

Archived