Chiefs resignings?

KC_Guy

2 hours ago, starbarkc said:

Toub called him the "Kicker Whisperer" as well. Further value given our young, allbeit stellar, place kicker. I don't even want to think about life between Aguiar and Colquit.

I'm pretty sure most of us have blocked that time period from our memories.

14 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Bears signed QB Tyler Bray, formerly of the Chiefs.

Along with Chase Daniel, Bray is another ex-Chief who has experience in new coach Matt Nagy's offense and can help sophomore Mitch Trubisky.

I would rather have Matt Moore or Henne.

Jets signed LB Kevin Pierre-Louis to a two-year, $6 million contract.

The deal comes with $2.5 million guaranteed, locking Pierre-Louis into a roster spot. Pierre-Louis made 41 tackles on 272 sub-package snaps with Kansas City last year. He'll open 2018 in a backup and special teams role.

I'm on vacation right now with limited time to spend on football. However, looks like it is busy times.

I still see a big hole on DL, and depth lacking in quite a few spots. However, the latter can easily be filled through the draft.

One thing that struck me when updating the offseason overview: Chiefs have lost 5 players qualifying for a comp pick (Wilson, KPL, Fulton, Bray, Mitchell), but signed only 3 (Watkins, Henne, and Hitchens) - and Logan and DJ are still out there. Don't think Acker, Ramik Wilson or any of the others will hit the benchmarks.

14 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Jets signed LB Kevin Pierre-Louis to a two-year, $6 million contract.

The deal comes with $2.5 million guaranteed, locking Pierre-Louis into a roster spot. Pierre-Louis made 41 tackles on 272 sub-package snaps with Kansas City last year. He'll open 2018 in a backup and special teams role.

I liked KPL. No lack of hustle with this guy. Fine tackler. Struggled with coverages I assume.

Archived