Will Fuller breaks collarbone

ET80

31 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

The Texans have some of the worst luck over the last few years with guys staying healthy. 

Fuller, Watt, Johnson, Brown, Clowney (x2) Arian, Cushing... always seem to lose a key guy early on every year.

7 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

I hate the news forum in August.

Takes a chip out of what was probably going to be a very strong receiving corp. Shouldn't be overly devastating though.

Were you really high on their group as a whole? Most of it seems pretty unproven aside from Hopkins. Miller is raw, Strong has a career total of 292 yards. Seems pretty underwhelming and their tight end doesn't seem like a major weapon. I was expecting the Texans to take some kind of receiver/tight end in the first 5 rounds.

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Were you really high on their group as a whole? Most of it seems pretty unproven aside from Hopkins. Miller is raw, Strong has a career total of 292 yards. Seems pretty underwhelming and their tight end doesn't seem like a major weapon. I was expecting the Texans to take some kind of receiver/tight end in the first 5 rounds.

I'm high on Braxton Miller as a slot. Hopkins is obviously phenomenal. Fuller has flaws but had solid production for a #2 in that QB situation, and has the tools to be a real threat. Both Miller and Fuller are second year guys who would likely improve, and all that holds Hopkins back is the QB situation. I think that trio would've been very good if Deshaun Watson wins the QB position. A lot of ifs and potential there, but yeah, I was high on them.

11 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Fuller, Watt, Johnson, Brown, Clowney (x2) Arian, Cushing... always seem to lose a key guy early on every year.

No kidding. My heart goes out. But every year with this for you guys. If I was McNair or Smith I'd fire the head trainer tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Anquan Boldin is still available.

Q isn't what the Texans are looking for in the #2 role - the #2 WR has to be able to stretch the field, keep the S honest so they can't load up the box or bracket Hopkins all day long.

If the Texans pick someone up, that person needs down field speed.

Archived