Forrest Lamp tears ACL

BroncoSojia

I loved lamp as a prospect, had a mid first round grade on him and thought the chargers got an absolute steal with him in round 2. This just sucks, I was really looking forward to seeing him play. There's a possibility now that both their first and second round picks miss chunks of the season. Jeez. Freaking chargers man. Why can't they have nice things? 

8 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

At some point San Diego has to fire their training staff or reevaluate their training field or something, right?

You would think right? What a shame, hopefully it is nothing serious. Was hoping he had a chance to be there for the Vikes. 

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Seems like there are already more lower body / ACL injuries than there should be by this point.

Anybody else notice this?

We say that every year. Usually just recency bias though I don't have numbers to back it up for this year.

Was just listening to a podcast that was talking about the Williams injury and the Bolt's depth at WR and saying the injury isn't too critical like it would be if it were Lamp or Feeney. I think it was Colleen Wolf of the Around The NFL podcast. Put all hexes on her, she did it. 

BTW Orlando Franklin is available on the cheap. (Sorry had to)

Archived