Broncos Sign QB Case Keenum

elliot878

So on a different note - when we announce the signing on a presser, we're going to give him #7 right?  :D

(Kidding, I know he's also worn #17 in the past - which belongs to Oz, but since he's a FA, I'm guessing that locker spot and jersey are spoken for lol).

49 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Inconsistent is tough even though wrs bailed him out he only threw 7 ints. The aggressive I just don't aggree he evades, gets hit, makes miraculous throws often.

by inconsistent i mean there are games where he is very accurate, and there are games where he is all over the place. think of it this way, with only a few games left in the season our coaches and fans were hesitant to see him as a long term solution, even for last season on its own. and we let him walk this year too, because of that inconsistent nature.

by aggressive, or lack thereof, i mean that he missed taking a LOT of shots down the field to very open receivers, because he had already decided to throw a shorter pass.

i wish him the best, i wish the Broncos the best. will Keenum improve from last year, will he regress? totally impossible to say, that's where that inconsistency comes in....

• Like 2

Just now, Broncofan said:

Assuming we upgrade a 2019 round for the 2018 pick we give up this also helps distribute our pick pool given we had 11.   No way we could keep all 11 this year even with the talent holes on our roster. 

and we're short on picks this year.

and QB's, we lost three of them!