Sammy Watkins is a Chief

valkrei

I hope the details will look better. I'm not a fan of paying WR that much money. So 16 million per year would be to much.

Anyways, this will give Mahomes a very dangerous offense to put him in a place where he van succeed. Kelce, Hill, Hunt and now Watkins. Good day for Mahomes.

4 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

Now its a matter of everyone staying healthy. But man, thats a lot of speed on the outside; wonder who plays slot

Kelce in the slot me thinks.

Watkins gets open down field at a similar rate to Hill. Mahomes is gonna have a field day with these offensive weapons. He's got a much better arm than Goff, hell be able to take advantage when other QBs couldn't.

Thing is Watkins film showed a better WR then the box score says. And we've got the perfect QB to maximize Watkins potential and vice-versa.

Nothing we as fans can do about the money so I don't worry about it to much. Every FA signing is potential based anyways

5 minutes ago, valkrei said:

I am thinking we draft DL or retian logan?

Ideally, yes. From what I've seen the depth at DL in this years draft isn't great. With QBs, CBs, and even S being deep this year, teams may grab more of them early causing talent to slide.

"I wonder if the #Chiefs plan is to sign Watkins, build an outrageous offense and then bolster the front seven with pure pass-rushers. Think Indy in the days of Mathis and Freeney. Get a lead, and then play one-dimensionally defensively. Just late-night food for thought." Per Matt Verderame 

16 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

"I wonder if the #Chiefs plan is to sign Watkins, build an outrageous offense and then bolster the front seven with pure pass-rushers. Think Indy in the days of Mathis and Freeney. Get a lead, and then play one-dimensionally defensively. Just late-night food for thought." Per Matt Verderame 

This would require Reid to not play tiddlywinks with a lead, something all of us should be worried about 

Archived