I'd rather see him than Cousins in Denver. No QB on his 4th team is an All-Star. At best, he stabilizes the position, but their success will definitely still depend on the defense remaining top notch.

Jordy Nelson to the raiders, I like Jordy but he doesn't scare me like his younger non injured self would have.

4 hours ago, valkrei said:

Jordy Nelson to the raiders, I like Jordy but he doesn't scare me like his younger non injured self would have.

I'm a little surprised they cut Crabtree for him.

9 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I'm a little surprised they cut Crabtree for him.

I think everyone is.  But it might be a fit issue or that brawl on the field who knows.

Mike Pouncey to the Chargers. This will help their Oline. Another reason for us to find a competent edge rusher.

There seems to be a pretty big love hate amung the fans with pouncey.  From what I read he is over rated, and injury prone, yet some fans wanted him on their team so not sure.

I personally hope our first game of the season is against the Chargers.

4 minutes ago, valkrei said:

There seems to be a pretty big love hate amung the fans with pouncey.  From what I read he is over rated, and injury prone, yet some fans wanted him on their team so not sure.

I personally hope our first game of the season is against the Chargers.

Yes, injury prone. But he's got the blood-lines. Getting SD early might help KC only in that MP won't be as used to playing with new teammates and knowing their habits.

Pouncey might be overrated but he is probably better than what LAC had at center recently. Good signing for them.