KC FA tracker

valkrei

Decided to have an AFC west for non KC stuff and  KC gets its own thread.

Per Ian Rapoport, per rotoworld NFL

KC signs former cowboys LB Anthony Hitchens.  No additional information available.  I don't know this guy.  Thoughts?

Is he worth that much money? I mean that's Top 5 money for ILB. 

I guess we won't get any big DT Free Agent. Man, i hope we will find a good solution to get pressure on the opposing QB, otherwise that would worry me a lot.

3 hours ago, Edge said:

Is he worth that much money? I mean that's Top 5 money for ILB. 

I guess we won't get any big DT Free Agent. Man, i hope we will find a good solution to get pressure on the opposing QB, otherwise that would worry me a lot.

Sutton doesn't like to use big men/DT's. He likes a lightweight defense with DB's that get pushed all over the field.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Is he any good? He had four INTs last year but I know that doesn't mean he's necessarily good.

He's a scrapper, he's gonna win some he's gonna lose some but he's always fighting. Hes probably not an ideal full time starter but I think he's a good get for the Browns. Sad to see him go.

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

Is he any good? He had four INTs last year but I know that doesn't mean he's necessarily good.

He's okay. He's too inconsistent to be a good starter. He's a dominate 10 snaps then blow the next 2 kind of corner. Good depth player, good attitude. Just shouldn't be relied on for more. Though the potential is still there for more.

For reference, he was the starter that drove us to go for Revis.

Archived