Ndamukong Suh - Hmmmm

Mid Iowa

33 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Some more updates on Suh. Not sure what to make of this, but it does feel like this is going to drag on.

Oh yeah, I'm betting we've got at least another week before we get a decision. And that's only if he doesn't have a couple more teams jump in. Otherwise it could drag to April. The shame for both of our teams is that we're going to sit back and watch a guy like Hankins sign elsewhere as we wait to hear back on Suh. So whoever loses out on him isn't going to have a shot at the pretty nice consolation prize.

15 minutes ago, Raves said:

Gotta be honest, if the Rams somehow pull that off... Suh and Darnold is going to be ridiculous for teams to try and block inside.

Not much different than our line, really. Rankins is growing quickly, Jordan is a beast. 1 more key guy will push this line over the edge. It will be a top 5 defense at that point.

On 3/19/2018 at 7:22 AM, Mid Iowa said:

Not much different than our line, really. Rankins is growing quickly, Jordan is a beast. 1 more key guy will push this line over the edge. It will be a top 5 defense at that point.

Completely agree...Jordan and Suh would essentially be Donald and Suh. I guess the it would come down to Brockers v Rankins. 

21 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Completely agree...Jordan and Suh would essentially be Donald and Suh. I guess the it would come down to Brockers v Rankins. 

My gut says Rams. They offer a chance to win, elite talent to play alongside him, a good defensive coordinator, a good offense, and marketability. Oh, and they can pay him as well. They seem like the perfect choice.

8 hours ago, JMG5 said:

My gut says Rams. They offer a chance to win, elite talent to play alongside him, a good defensive coordinator, a good offense, and marketability. Oh, and they can pay him as well. They seem like the perfect choice.

Not so sure... There a hybrid under Phillips now but still a lot of 34 principles which is what Suh felt held him back in Miami.

3 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

Not so sure... There a hybrid under Phillips now but still a lot of 34 principles which is what Suh felt held him back in Miami.

Not that mention that the Rams already have two good interior players in Donald and Brockers. His role would be much more clear cut on the Saints.

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

The Jets are no longer in the mix as they have rescinded their offer to Suh.

Interesting. Just two days to "come to their senses"? Or did something happen?

I really think the Saints have moved on... Theres been no chatter about him recently and rumors are he will choose between the Rams and Titans.

14 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

I really think the Saints have moved on... Theres been no chatter about him recently and rumors are he will choose between the Rams and Titans.

NOLA.com says the Saints are still in talks, but the Rams are the front runners.

I'd put a friendly wager on where he goes, but I max out my bets at a King Size Snickers bar, which likely wouldn't make the shipping trip, so.... I'll eat it ;)

4 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

To the Rams, 1 year $14 million. They can keep that nonsense. Get Hankins on the phone.

Yeah I hope we consider Hankins. I know we've been trying to get a 3T this offseason, but Hankins would still add a pass rushing presence in the middle.

Archived