The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Funny part is he is making fun of the team he was a fan of and rooted for at that time before he Jumped ship and joined the Eagles bandwagon.

literally left the fan base because the team drafted the eventual savior lol 

This is a buckeye's thread, not the Browns forum. Keep it on topic. (Meaning don't use this as another place to air your differences with me). Don't take over this thread with your anti-cheddaar related hate. I'm sure the mods would agree with me. If you have an issue with me, post it in the browns forum, so I can ignore it.

Though the buckeyes lost today, I'm sure we can get in somewhere between 12 and 15 seed range. 

Go Bucks

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

This is a buckeye's thread, not the Browns forum. Keep it on topic. (Meaning don't use this as another place to air your differences with me). Don't take over this thread with your anti-cheddaar related hate. I'm sure the mods would agree with me. If you have an issue with me, post it in the browns forum, so I can ignore it.

Though the buckeyes lost today, I'm sure we can get in somewhere between 12 and 15 seed range. 

Go Bucks

Mastercheddaar

I think OSU is in. Really bad bubble this year.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Tough first match. ISU is a pretty good squad. They could make some noise.I like them, Oregon, and Buffalo as the lower seeds to watch out for.

The only thing I learned from the bracket. Michigan is officially a basketball school now lol

13 hours ago, buno67 said:

The only thing I learned from the bracket. Michigan is officially a basketball school now lol

No they're not, Michigan cares way more about football than basketball. They only have slightly better success in basketball than football so it's still not close to being basketball school 

6 hours ago, Activated10 said:

No they're not, Michigan cares way more about football than basketball. They only have slightly better success in basketball than football so it's still not close to being basketball school 

Slightly better success...since ‘13 they have been to two title games, 3 final4s, and 4 sweet 16s. One regular conference title and two tournament conference titles. 

Same time span, Michigan has done nothing in conference and won only 1 bowl game. They haven’t won an outright conference title since ‘03. 

John Beilien has officially turned it into a basketball school. At least he can beat tOSU on a consistent basis 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:20 PM, Mastercheddaar said:

Go Bucks

Mastercheddaar

What about my poor Murray State Racers? :(,

on a side note, had a rough morning and watched 59-0  and made me feel better.

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Tough first match. ISU is a pretty good squad. They could make some noise.I like them, Oregon, and Buffalo as the lower seeds to watch out for.

The way this team has played all year, I feel we can win this game then lose to Houston. However as streaky as we have been... a sweet 16 isn't really out of the question either. We are consistently inconsistent.  

That is all

mastercheddaar