zelbell

The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 7 in a row

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2019/03/103216/report-redshirt-freshman-wide-receiver-lchristian-smith-has-left-ohio-state-to-explore-other-opportunities

Blue Smith to transfer after just a year here. Surprised things didn’t work out here for him. Local kid. Bit of a tweeter between WR/TE coming in, at 6’6.” I’m sure there will be others this spring, whether it’s “the talk” or whatever. 

Blue had a lot of issues before getting to OSU. I am actually surprised he lasted this long. I wouldn't be surprised for him to go the Marcelys Jones route (OSU, UK, Juco, Urbana).

On 3/19/2019 at 8:50 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Nothing against you but I'd expect most people here to say that lol. I've watched both teams a little bit and ISU is the better team and could win a couple games. That said, so could OSU but it's a tougher challenge.

I felt we would win because of Holtman and his system. Remember how well Butler used to always do in the tourney?

Head Coaches To Lead Their Teams To 5 Straight 1st Round Tourney Wins:

Chris Holtmann

Mike Krzyzewski

Jay Wright

Mark Few

Bill Self

Roy Williams

John Calipari

Edited by candyman93

12 hours ago, Adam21 said:

Blue had a lot of issues before getting to OSU. I am actually surprised he lasted this long. I wouldn't be surprised for him to go the Marcelys Jones route (OSU, UK, Juco, Urbana).

Like what?

We have no go to guy on the team (basketball), can't wait to see this new class

Edited by MSURacerDT55

Kam Babb suffered another knee injury and will miss his 3rd straight season with a knee injury, if you go back to HS. His future is definitely in question here. Need lots of WRs in the 2020 class.