The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Glad we got Mookie Cooper. Apparently he is known for being a blazer out of the slot. If anything Ive been impressed with Day and his ability to keep what makes Ohio St, Ohio St. A large reason why they have been better than TTUN and others in the BigTen is because they usually always have athletes that other teams in the conference just dont have and cant keep up with on the field.

This 2020 WR class is about to be insanity. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I’m old enough to remember a time when Tate Martell sub-tweeted Justin Fields not to swing and miss on his second chance, when he was contemplating coming to OSU. 

Those were the days. 

I always thought he should have transferred to UCLA to play for Chip Kelly.  That offense was made for him.

Peace!!!

2 hours ago, cortes02 said:

I always thought he should have transferred to UCLA to play for Chip Kelly.  That offense was made for him.

Peace!!!

Exactly he was made for the read option type offense. Dude was built for a Meyer chip kelly offense. 

On 8/26/2019 at 10:11 AM, THE DUKE said:

Game week!  Sure, it's Florida Atlantic, but it's a real game.  The kids visit to Kings Island this Saturday might have to wait until around 3-4pm.

FAU or not, I don't care. I need to see Fields play. I need to see what he's bringing to our table. Our whole season literally rides on his abilities. Our offense as a whole should have improved around him. I just hope he shows some promise. I expect some hiccups here and there but overall, I just want to see good things. We're a playoff contender if he turns out to be the real deal. Super excited to see this!!

Edited by JTagg7754