The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-state/Article/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-football-apparently-has-added-USC-transfer-Palaie-Gaoteote-166721936/Amp/?

Interesting.  Thought he was going to Texas. He was once committed before decommitting then going to SC. Hopefully he can stay healthy if it is true. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

When do we give Hartline, Alford, and Johnson raises? I don't know how much they make but I can promise, it's not enough especially if JT comes here. After a small dead period of RBs.... well, last year until the last 3 games.... that position is absolutely stacked for the foreseeable future.

https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/1409995391685304320?s=20

"BREAKING: #NotreDame lands a huge commitment from five-star defensive end Brenan Vernon. The Fighting Irish, led by defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman and defensive line coach Mike Elston, add one of the best in 2023."

I knew that job upgrade was going to be a nut kick to us sooner or later, and wanted him to CO with Combs

Edited by malibuspeedrace
They are still overrated Cowards

12 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

https://twitter.com/TomLoy247/status/1409995391685304320?s=20

"BREAKING: #NotreDame lands a huge commitment from five-star defensive end Brenan Vernon. The Fighting Irish, led by defensive coordinator Marcus Freeman and defensive line coach Mike Elston, add one of the best in 2023."

I knew that job upgrade was going to be a nut kick to us sooner or later, and wanted him to CO with Combs

We mignt lose the #1 and #2 kids in the state for that class. 

curious why he choose ND over tOSU. There are 2-3 mentor kids on the team currently

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

We mignt lose the #1 and #2 kids in the state for that class. 

curious why he choose ND over tOSU. There are 2-3 mentor kids on the team currently

Curious indeed.  With the collection of NFL pass rushers Larry Johnson has produced, to being perennial national title contenders, the in-state team, that's a lot to overcome.  I don't doubt he has his reasons, just curious as to what they were.

• Like 1

4th CB commit of the 2022 class, and 3rd inside the top 120

Jaheim Singletary - 5 star .9918, 13th player nationally, 6'1" 170
Terrence Brooks - 4 star .9747, 58th player nationally, 5'11" 190
Jyaire Brown - 4 star .9497, 120th player nationally, 6'0" 178
Ryan Turner - 3 star .8899, 373rd player nationally, 6'0" 180

Reloading that DB room

• Like 1

Some of those CBs have kind of looked around at different points in the process so you wonder how that shakes out when the ink dries. I do know they want to sign 4 CBs to continue shaping that room. So if they can keep Brooks and Singletary both and 3 total of those guys, that in itself would be a huge win. 

Starting to worry about JT Tuimoloau.  I thought he would have committed by now.  Perhaps I'm paranoid but each passing day makes me feel as if he's having second thoughts about committing to Ohio State. Hoping I'm wrong.

Peace!!!