The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

I said it before and i'll say it again.  The committee does not want an OSU/Clemson semi-final, because that looks like the 2 best teams (in my opinion) and they want that game for the final.

If we get to choose, definitely make Bama travel further.  Ohio State's fan base would show up if the game was in Hawaii or London.  Not sure how far out of the south the Bama fan base will go.

• Like 1

Kinda curious why we're assuming Bama will be in, regardless. They're not even playing in a CC game. If Utah wins out, they're easily in. If that's the case, we want ATL. Bama has to beat Auburn w/ Mac Jones as their QB. This will be a hell of a challenge. I'm not saying Bo Nix will lead Auburn to victory but this isn't an easy game by any means. A two loss, no CC participant isn't making it to the playoffs, I don't care who you are. There's also many other scenarios where Bama gets left out. OU winning the Big XII and Utah losing being one.

I am in absolute agreement that the committee wants Clemson and OSU in the finals and think they will do what they need to in order to make it happen. This is assuming we don't go 0-2 in our next two games.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Kinda random, but what are some random moments you guys remember good / bad as clear as day?

I mentioned it in another thread: I remember Noah Herron scoring for Northwestern to beat us in 2004. I also remember beating Purdue on Holy Buckeye.

I’ll never forget the joe Germaine comeback from the ‘97 rose. Prolly one of my first buckeye memories. 

Also never forget being in 7th grade and taking a class trip down to Columbus. We had a stop at Ohio State campus and a student was going to show us around. I remember asking her if she knew Steve Bellisari and she said yes she does. I then asked her to tell him that he sucks! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Burrow, Cardale, and Braxton in the same QB room. JT was the worst passer of the four. Haskins and Fields have come in after. Pretty good lineage going the past several years at QB.

I would say JT is a better passer than Miller, if I had to be honest. 

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Would you rather...

Beat ❌ichigan every year but watch them win the national championship.

-or-

Lose to ❌ichigan every year but win the national championship.

Would you rather have relations with your sister and $50 in dimes or have relations with your sister and $50 in quarters?

There is no good answer.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Would you rather have relations with your sister and $50 in dimes or have relations with your sister and $50 in quarters?

There is no good answer.

Leave it to the guy from West Virginia to come up with this anology

doesn’t feel So much like a hypothetical, when you post it

• Like 3