The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Sucks to lose like that. That last drive was just enough to build up our hope and absolutely crush it. Those drops by Dobbins ended up being huge. Too many mistakes to beat a team of Clemson’s caliber. Now my newsfeed gets to be nothing but fair weather fans crying it’s all the refs fault.

At least we still got Burrows to root for though, I’ve been a fan of his since I first seen him play for us. LSUs fan base just got a whole lot bigger.

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Justin had an impressive season, but he’s got a LOT to work on still.

This team will come back stronger next year.

Just wonder what could have been if he was healthy and could have been more of a threat on his legs 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Sucks to lose like that. That last drive was just enough to build up our hope and absolutely crush it. Those drops by Dobbins ended up being huge. Too many mistakes to beat a team of Clemson’s caliber. Now my newsfeed gets to be nothing but fair weather fans crying it’s all the refs fault.

At least we still got Burrows to root for though, I’ve been a fan of his since I first seen him play for us. LSUs fan base just got a whole lot bigger.

Just wish they would have called one or two holdings on Young so he had a chance to make an impact. They were letting him be held all night. 

targeting call sucked. Thought young was more vicious that play than Wade. Roughing the punter was awful, shouldn’t have gone for it. That over turned fumble scoop and score was BS

I don’t really have a dog in the fight in the national championship game, but the only thing that could possibly erase any of this sting is seeing LSU win and feeling like we couldn’t have won against them. Otherwise, it is going to feel like we had a national title ripped away from us.

When you have Terry McAulay saying how bad the reversals are, you know something was fishy. The referees literally saw enough on all three plays to say that there was clear 100% evidence for reversals. It’s nuts.

Edited by NateDawg

As my sister said, Yesterday’s game is going in the same envelope as the 2016 World Series. Not to be discussed indefinitely.

OSU gave the game away and dropped multiple TD. That said, having 2 TD, one of which was a garbage fumble overturned and one of which was the right call by Dobbins drop, and a targeting review and 7 points being given, is tough to stomach.

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

That was an elite class. What happened? 

A bunch of factors. Quality starters ahead of some of the big names guys. Some of the kids simply not being as good as the hype.

If I had to gamble, Nicholas Petite-Frere will start at RT and a lot of the higher ranked kids will be in the rotation.