The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

I didn’t really take this thing seriously until the last day or so tbh but the more informed, the more it’s apparent this corona thing could be a big deal here in the US very quickly. At this point, whatever keeps people the safest. Governor DeWine announced no crowds of over 100 (with certain exceptions) until further notice. No school, etc. 

7 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I didn’t really take this thing seriously until the last day or so tbh but the more informed, the more it’s apparent this corona thing could be a big deal here in the US very quickly. At this point, whatever keeps people the safest. Governor DeWine announced no crowds of over 100 (with certain exceptions) until further notice. No school, etc. 

I fee for you and CPD. Obviously you personally will be fine physically, but I worry about elderly people.

I’ve been reading that the death rate is like 7% for elderly. That’s a pretty unsettling %.

Just watched Pryor's highlights on 247, and honestly, the most impressive thing about him is his vision.  On a lot of those big runs he was stretching the defense out looking for the gap and then exploding through the hole with quick feet.  On most of them the blocking wasn't anything special.  Balance and hands were also excellent to go along with the good speed.  The biggest question will be if he can add 20-25 lbs onto his frame like JK did from ages 17-21, or if he'll always be in the 190-200 range.  That's the difference in a guy that projects as a 3rd down back vs a feature tailback.  Regardless, an excellent addition to the class.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:32 AM, buno67 said:

surprise this hasn’t been posted. Not the RB I wanted. Hopefully they still go after Jaylen Anderson tho. He is the RB I want for tOSU. Dude could be a Hyde type back

It won't be Anderson. It will be Treyveon Henderson or Donovan Edwards.

9 minutes ago, Adam21 said:

It won't be Anderson. It will be Treyveon Henderson or Donovan Edwards.

Yea, still a good haul. Anderson hurting his knee his sophomore season really held him back with tOSU. He wasn’t able to camp all that much last summer and it hurt his stock. He had a great junior season but it allowed other guys to jump ahead of him. Doesn’t help that he wasn’t the center of the offense at his school the past 2 years but I believe this upcoming season he is going to be the workhorse. I just hope he doesn’t go Big10. Kinda hope he goes to Pitt or Cincy  but I believe Neb might be his favorite since it’s his dads favorite school growing up