The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Looking at the conference, Michigan won’t pose a threat. Too many guys opted out and it was going to be a grind for them anyways.

No Micah Parsons will hurt Penn State. They’re our biggest threat I guess. They only come close against OSU because OSU always turns the ball over against them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

There is a decent chance weather will be crappier during these games...so that will level the playing fields a bit

Maybe but that isn't going to level it that much. Thinking about it there really isn't that much crappy weather in these games. The PSU and Wisky games were sort of like that but I can't recall many bad weather games we've played in the last decade. The weather is still pretty decent in the Midwest in October/November.

1 minute ago, bootsy said:

Maybe but that isn't going to level it that much. Thinking about it there really isn't that much crappy weather in these games. The PSU and Wisky games were sort of like that but I can't recall many bad weather games we've played in the last decade. The weather is still pretty decent in the Midwest in October/November.

You don’t remember the wind games we have had at Illinois and NW in the past

or the spitting rain/snow games

rain/snow games always make for ish show games

2 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

You don’t remember the wind games we have had at Illinois and NW in the past

or the spitting rain/snow games

rain/snow games always make for ish show games

I didn't say there weren't any just not very many.  Weather is not going to get in the way of this team.

Edited by bootsy

11 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

There is a decent chance weather will be crappier during these games...so that will level the playing fields a bit

Well, we do have maybe the best offensive line in the country and a horse of a RB in Master Teague.  Not sure I would exactly call that a level playing field for other teams.

You hate to see Dobbins leave but the offense should be even better than last season. The defense is where you lost a few guys. Going to be a hard team to stop. In a really exciting offense to watch, it stinks it’s a shortened season because this team has the chance to be so fun to watch. At least we get a season.

Edited by NateDawg
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You hate to see Dobbins leave but the offense should be even better than last season. The defense is where you lost a few guys. Going to be a hard team to stop. In a really exciting offense to watch, it stinks it’s a shortened season because this team has the chance to be so fun to watch. At least we get a season.

There's really no reason we shouldn't put up 40-50 every game. When Teague went down w/ his injury, it was certainly something to be worried about b/c we were so thin but adding Sermon really helped out. That kid can play.  We already know what we have at QB and our WRs are just insanely stacked w/ young talent. It's really not fair how much talent exists in that group. We'll be seeing some transfers assuming no one gets hurt b/c some kids will not get the chance. I can't wait to see how much Fields has grown. He frustrated me w/ his accuracy last year at times so I hope he's made progress in that aspect of his game. 

All in all, I just hope these kids are safe, comfortable, and don't make any poor choices until this is all over but especially for the next 3 months. Pretty excited about this.