The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

The basketball team is very similar to the football team.

Extremely well coached and have an elite offense. They can score on anybody. However, the defense is shaky. They have the most wins against the best teams.

They kinda remind of the Florida Gators natty teams. Just not defensively unfortunately.

Edited by candyman93

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Michigan is up next. Love the spacing, passing, and shooting. Having Musa Jallow back is nice too. He’s a spark on transition.

That was an exciting game to watch last night. I was worried they were looking ahead to Sunday but these kids are pretty good. I would've liked to have seen more defense from them but whatever. Game was a lot closer than the final indicates.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 9:17 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That was an exciting game to watch last night. I was worried they were looking ahead to Sunday but these kids are pretty good. I would've liked to have seen more defense from them but whatever. Game was a lot closer than the final indicates.

Liddell and Sueing are monsters. Those 2 + Duane Washington hitting 3’s makes this offense elite.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Bleh

Defense has a lot it needs to work on.

Sueing needs to not do dumb things like a backwards pass to nobody.

There was absolutely no need to get cute there. It's not like it would've directly lead to anything. Very, very dumb move. Still, we went toe-to-toe w/ them and I feel we could take them in another match. Bayor and Zaga just seem to be on another level anyway which sucks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I hope he goes to Atlanta, that's a more favorable situation for him

I want him to get away from a team close to home. Don’t want him dealing with the BS thst comes with going to the team where your from to start your career 

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

I want him to get away from a team close to home. Don’t want him dealing with the BS thst comes with going to the team where your from to start your career 

It’s kind of a similar thing with rappers avoiding their homes.

There’s ugly jealousy from guys that knew you, which leads to violence.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, candyman93 said:

It’s kind of a similar thing with rappers avoiding their homes.

There’s ugly jealousy from guys that knew you, which leads to violence.

we just saw it happen with Haskins. He was doing more than just playing football and family was part of the problem. Go to a new team and new city. If needed, move your mom out their with you