The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh nice!! Don't expect to see him though bc of how loaded we are at WR but still, great to hear. We needed a pass rush very badly last year. Harrison really needs to step up this year

That funny because according to pff, we had one of the most efficient pass rushes in the country. But im with you, it seems like we have a bunch of above average guys but not a "Dude". 

I've seen a few reps from Sawyer, Sawyer is a dude....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

That funny because according to pff, we had one of the most efficient pass rushes in the country. But im with you, it seems like we have a bunch of above average guys but not a "Dude". 

I've seen a few reps from Sawyer, Sawyer is a dude....

I'm shocked to have PFF say that. Maybe we've just been spoiled the last decade w/ a couple Bosas and Young?? I can't remember consistently getting pressure last year but maybe I'm misremembering.

I like your endorsement or Sawyer! I want a "dude" also and I hope he continues to be one lol

35 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm shocked to have PFF say that. Maybe we've just been spoiled the last decade w/ a couple Bosas and Young?? I can't remember consistently getting pressure last year but maybe I'm misremembering.

I like your endorsement or Sawyer! I want a "dude" also and I hope he continues to be one lol

I'd even settle for the Tyquan Lewis, Sam Hubbard days. Those guys were super consistent but not spectacular 

As far as Sawyer, he has that juice and twitch we've missed. In addition, but it could also be fresh legs too, but I see it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

The dline should be a strength and I’d think the pass rush will be improved. The back seven is the definite question mark.

I've been reading a lot of good things about Cameron Martinez and a couple others but it could just be fluff at this point. If the DL gets pressure, the secondary's job will be much easier. Fingers crossed we get that.

On 4/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Henderson lost his black stripe. I hope Day doesn't do what Urban loved to which is stay committed to upper class men even when there was younger, more promising talent. Teague leaves a lot to be desired but this Henderson kid looks like he's the real deal!

Honestly, Teague will have to prove himself better than Miyan Williams as well, who I heard was turning some heads in spring practices.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:58 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I've been reading a lot of good things about Cameron Martinez and a couple others but it could just be fluff at this point. If the DL gets pressure, the secondary's job will be much easier. Fingers crossed we get that.

Honey Badger comes to mind when I see him in practice.

• Like 1