The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

What’s our RB situation look like? We need a pass catcher bad. I feel that’s the last piece Day needs.

I’ts no secret he’s trying to copy the 2000’s Rams Greatest Show on Turf.

In the beginning, Teague will get the most snaps with Crowley, Williams, and Henderson all battling it out for the 2nd most snaps. I would be shocked if one or two of those players did not overtake Teague towards the end of the season.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, candyman93 said:

What’s our RB situation look like? We need a pass catcher bad. I feel that’s the last piece Day needs.

I’ts no secret he’s trying to copy the 2000’s Rams Greatest Show on Turf.

Henderson is probably the highest recruit at RB the Bucks have had in a long time. So I think he will split some time with Teague and take the job as a Sophomore.

I think it will start with a rotation of Teague and Henderson, with Miyan Williams getting a little bit of run as well.  By the end of the season I think Henderson will be RB1, and Williams RB2.  Has Teague been able to stay healthy a full season yet?  Can't count out Crowley, but I think his odds are the longest.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/alexgleitman/status/1387486227868364800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1387486227868364800|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1387486227868364800

Jameson Williams has entered the portal.

his top end speed will be missed, but there are just too many stud talents blocking him form unleashing himself.  Hope he ends up somewhere he can really show out (that we won’t play against plz...as he would torch the DBs)

That's the downside of just being absolutely stacked at WR, some guys are going to have to move on to get their shot, and some of them are damn talented.  I won't be shocked if we see Jameson Williams playing in the NFL in a couple years.  I wish him nothing but the best.

20 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

https://twitter.com/alexgleitman/status/1387486227868364800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1387486227868364800|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1387486227868364800

Jameson Williams has entered the portal.

his top end speed will be missed, but there are just too many stud talents blocking him form unleashing himself.  Hope he ends up somewhere he can really show out (that we won’t play against plz...as he would torch the DBs)

I want him. We were one of his finalists before he committed to you all and we need someone that can stretch the field.

Any concerns other than he couldn’t break into your starfilled WR rotation?

Do you all think Gee Scott will also transfer?

16 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

I want him. We were one of his finalists before he committed to you all and we need someone that can stretch the field.

Any concerns other than he couldn’t break into your starfilled WR rotation?

Do you all think Gee Scott will also transfer?

I certainly hope gee doesn’t

i hope the qb (stroud, my guess), is able to spread the ball around where JSN, Gee, Fleming, Wilson, Ebuka and Harrison Jr all get targets.

Olave will still be wr1 as far as targets, I’d have to imagine