The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

The good thing about this team is that most of our best players right now are young. As in freshman young. I still don’t think this team is going to get there this year, but they could be pretty tough in a year or two as long as they get a good system going out there on defense. I do think CJ Stroud hangs on as the starting quarterback. But what we don’t need is an injured CJ Stroud that is playing timid, presents no running threat at all, and sails everything. Regardless of the quarterback, this office needs to be run through Treveyon Henderson. While we have some big-time receivers but we have a really special gamebreaking running back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Trey is the most special RB we’ve had since…….

ever?

Zeke. Zeke could hit the home run but he could also push through contact and fall forward a few yards after contact. I think next year Treveyon will be the total package. For now though, he is still an absolute game changer and has the potential to be as good as we’ve had.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 3:14 AM, brownie man said:

Trey is the most special RB we’ve had since…….

ever?

Side note: This finally makes up for missing out on Bijan Robinson.

He is the best RB since Clarett, and my reasoning is both were 5*s coming in as true freshmen and carried the offense on their backs. What makes it scary is if he can carry a larger load late in the year, and what if his ceiling is, his vision is already elite coming in the door, has breakaway speed and can catch. 

On 9/27/2021 at 8:04 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

These are pretty dope, relax, its a one game thing, recruits/players love it.

12 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Side note: This finally makes up for missing out on Bijan Robinson.

He is the best RB since Clarett, and my reasoning is both were 5*s coming in as true freshmen and carried the offense on their backs. What makes it scary is if he can carry a larger load late in the year, and what if his ceiling is, his vision is already elite coming in the door, has breakaway speed and can catch. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2002-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=OH

Imagine if Deandrea never gets hurt (Hawk was a 3 star)

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I love how they try to come on the back end and boost guys after the fact. Troy Smith was a like a late add on to that class and was like a 2* and now he was a 90 rated 4* 🙄