The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:48 PM, buno67 said:

I feel like the run schemes are awful. It’s like they use the same blocking schemes they did with Barrett, like they leave a DL or LB unaccounted because that was the read guy for the QB. Now that free guy just screws everything up! It’s like they have no outside threat to keep the end guys honest. It’s like they really need to incorporate jet and fly sweeps into the run scheme. Haskins might be one of the most talented throwers in tOSU history but that Martell might be the QB this offense needs. Its crazy. They need to treat this almost like Tebow and Leak

I think its all correlated to the OL, if the OL was better and we were running the ball better, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Coach Stud hasn't made many adjustments and his players don't look well coached at all, one thing I LOVED was when I saw Haskins getting after the OL to get them going.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:52 AM, buno67 said:

Well I hear that Harrison just isn’t in love with tOSU. Yeah he lives in Columbus but he wasn’t born and raised in the area. Thought he grew up in Chicago then moved to Columbus. 

IDK if it’s something wrong with tOSU cause they are pulling in a great recruiting class. If they were failing with the National Kid’s and the state kids then red flags would be going off. 

I just wish they would build a fence around Ohio tho. You miss on National Kids, they rarely hurt you cause they are playing in the pac12 big12 and SEC. you miss on Ohio kids and they are playing for other big10 schools

Meh, you win some and you lose some, I trust we will recover if we don't get Harrison, I wonder if we would explore a top JUCO end

Brett McMurphy is on a witch hunt.

He wrote a story about an uncorroborated accusation that no one witnessed. The person who supposedly was called a racial slur wouldn’t talk to him. He’s going off of what Grimes convicted felon father said who hasn’t talked to his son or his mom in 2 years. Now he’s trying to tie urban in to this.

I’m wondering if other schools are paying him to put out this garbage. It’d be smart.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YoungKing_JD5/status/1062366442950193152

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Brett McMurphy is on a witch hunt.

He wrote a story about an uncorroborated accusation that no one witnessed. The person who supposedly was called a racial slur wouldn’t talk to him. He’s going off of what Grimes convicted felon father said who hasn’t talked to his son or his mom in 2 years. Now he’s trying to tie urban in to this.

I’m wondering if other schools are paying him to put out this garbage. It’d be smart.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YoungKing_JD5/status/1062366442950193152

This article = Taking a grain of salt and trying to make it into Mt.Everest

Yeah, it’s become pretty funny at this point. He’s literally just digging into everything about the program looking for stories. Grasping at straws. It’s so bad he’s publishing he said she said nonsense about a malcontent freshman who wasn’t getting playing time. 

Listening to hearsay from Brett McMurphy with a secondhand source as a convicted Drug Trafficker/domestic abuser is funny and ironic. Two highly trustworthy sources indeed. Not only that, but an absentee father who has no relationship with mother and son. You have to wonder how this stuff is getting past the editor. Journalism just has no accountability at all anymore. 

My favorite part is Brett doubling down on the phrase “What’s the real truth? Well, that depends on who you ask.” Essentually, he’s shamelessly spreading rumors and running a gossip column then? Not sure what has become of reporting if this guy is still having featured columns. 

Edited by NateDawg

On 11/14/2018 at 6:54 AM, NateDawg said:

Listening to hearsay from Brett McMurphy with a secondhand source as a convicted Drug Trafficker/domestic abuser is funny and ironic. Two highly trustworthy sources indeed. Not only that, but an absentee father who has no relationship with mother and son. You have to wonder how this stuff is getting past the editor. Journalism just has no accountability at all anymore. 

My favorite part is Brett doubling down on the phrase “What’s the real truth? Well, that depends on who you ask.” Essentually, he’s shamelessly spreading rumors and running a gossip column then? Not sure what has become of reporting if this guy is still having featured columns. 

CNN, NBC, and Fox all do the same ****. It's all about getting clicks.