Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soflbillsfan

Bills signing Star Lotuleli

Recommended Posts

According to Schefter bills are signing star to a 5 year deal. Big fan of this, I guess they are building the D and going for a rookie qb now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocked this actually happened as basically everyone predicted. Can't say how much I love Brandon Beane. This dude is tremendous. 

Interested to see the terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Throwing out a total guess

5 years 44 million with 9 million signing bonus and 18 guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beane has been killing it.

Trading Tyrod and his contract for a 3rd, trading Glenn and moving all the way up to 12th overall, signing Vontae Davis, Chris Ivory and Star Lotuleli...

Dream end to the offseason:

Trade up for Josh Rosen (positioned to)

Sign Navarro Bowman or Nigel Bradham

Sign a mid tier WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Everyone here predicted it but to actually see our predictions become true is awesome. Gives us a true NT. Now Adolphus can stay at UT we're he is a much better fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Beane has been killing it.

Trading Tyrod and his contract for a 3rd, trading Glenn and moving all the way up to 12th overall, signing Vontae Davis, Chris Ivory and Star Lotuleli...

Dream end to the offseason:

Trade up for Josh Rosen (positioned to)

Sign Navarro Bowman or Nigel Bradham

Sign a mid tier WR

It seems like it will go this route. Was hoping for Albert wilson to be that mid tier wr but he is signing with Dolphins 3 years 24 mil, maybe Gabriel from Atlanta. After Hitchens signed 9 mil a year I do not expect preston brown back so Bowman at MLB and Bradham at WLB would be a great addition going in to the draft to get rosen/mayfield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice get, fills a major need. This signing may prompt Kyle Williams to come back on a 1-2 year deal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Nice get, fills a major need. This signing may prompt Kyle Williams to come back on a 1-2 year deal 

At this point I hate to say it but I'd rather just cut ties with Kyle. Great guy and leader. But it's obvious his play is diminishing. And with a 1 year deal we would just be in this position again next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

At this point I hate to say it but I'd rather just cut ties with Kyle. Great guy and leader. But it's obvious his play is diminishing. And with a 1 year deal we would just be in this position again next year.

I am all for him coming back if it is cheap. I think a combo of he and Washington at the 3 tech keeps them both fresh and aggressive in rushing the passer. Then Buffalo could go into the draft next year taking his replacement if they don't this year. 

A team with a rookie QB can never be too short on leaders IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something we all saw coming but still a fantastic move. He's the one big FA signing we needed this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fills the big hole that Dareus left. Needless to say, but we needed him pretty bad. Run D will improve and hopefully less QB's stepping up in the pocket (IE: Bortles) to escape a sack. Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One reason I have been coutning down the minutes today is because I want to see his contract numbers so badly. Also last year right at 4pm is when the Hyde, Poyer and DiMarrco news broke. Wonder if there is any other surprises. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

One reason I have been coutning down the minutes today is because I want to see his contract numbers so badly. Also last year right at 4pm is when the Hyde, Poyer and DiMarrco news broke. Wonder if there is any other surprises. 

I honestly don't even care what the numbers are. It's a signing we needed that was one of our biggest holes, especially on defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×