Bills signing Star Lotuleli

soflbillsfan

Beane has been killing it.

Trading Tyrod and his contract for a 3rd, trading Glenn and moving all the way up to 12th overall, signing Vontae Davis, Chris Ivory and Star Lotuleli...

Dream end to the offseason:

Trade up for Josh Rosen (positioned to)

Sign Navarro Bowman or Nigel Bradham

Sign a mid tier WR

3 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Beane has been killing it.

Trading Tyrod and his contract for a 3rd, trading Glenn and moving all the way up to 12th overall, signing Vontae Davis, Chris Ivory and Star Lotuleli...

Dream end to the offseason:

Trade up for Josh Rosen (positioned to)

Sign Navarro Bowman or Nigel Bradham

Sign a mid tier WR

It seems like it will go this route. Was hoping for Albert wilson to be that mid tier wr but he is signing with Dolphins 3 years 24 mil, maybe Gabriel from Atlanta. After Hitchens signed 9 mil a year I do not expect preston brown back so Bowman at MLB and Bradham at WLB would be a great addition going in to the draft to get rosen/mayfield

17 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Nice get, fills a major need. This signing may prompt Kyle Williams to come back on a 1-2 year deal 

At this point I hate to say it but I'd rather just cut ties with Kyle. Great guy and leader. But it's obvious his play is diminishing. And with a 1 year deal we would just be in this position again next year.

7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

At this point I hate to say it but I'd rather just cut ties with Kyle. Great guy and leader. But it's obvious his play is diminishing. And with a 1 year deal we would just be in this position again next year.

I am all for him coming back if it is cheap. I think a combo of he and Washington at the 3 tech keeps them both fresh and aggressive in rushing the passer. Then Buffalo could go into the draft next year taking his replacement if they don't this year. 

A team with a rookie QB can never be too short on leaders IMO.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

One reason I have been coutning down the minutes today is because I want to see his contract numbers so badly. Also last year right at 4pm is when the Hyde, Poyer and DiMarrco news broke. Wonder if there is any other surprises. 

I honestly don't even care what the numbers are. It's a signing we needed that was one of our biggest holes, especially on defense. 

Archived