Lane Johnson Re-Structures - Saving 7.5m

Blahstoise

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well...There's at least one more show to drop because we need to get rid of another 3 mil (separate from trades) before tomorrow. I'm guessing that guy is Celek, kinda wish he just retired instead of him forcing Howie's hand.

I'd have to agree. He's got to know that the writing is on the wall. I doubt any other team gives him a roster spot at this point in his career. He may end up as a TC body cut in the preseason for some other team.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

As expected. Any other players who are likely candidates for restructuring? Malcolm Jenkins? Fletcher Cox? Someone?

Cox would do it as a pure favor. His entire salary is fully guaranteed in 2018. I'd say Brandon Brooks is a good candidate.

With this news, Torrey gone, Celek and Curry soon to be gone or restructured....

Im telling you guys...Trey and the FO are doing what ever they can to get a new deal worked out. 

He isnt gonna take some low ball hometown discount deal but I know he will take something close (imo 5 or 6 mil a year) to stay. 

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

With this news, Torrey gone, Celek and Curry soon to be gone or restructured....

Im telling you guys...Trey and the FO are doing what ever they can to get a new deal worked out. 

He isnt gonna take some low ball hometown discount deal but I know he will take something close (imo 5 or 6 mil a year) to stay. 

Honestly, Trey is the last of our concerns. 

It's fairly apparent that Bradham and PRob are higher priorities in the eyes of our FO. I'd wager that there's a better chance of Beau Allen being resigned before Burton. Let it go friend, it'll be easier that way.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Honestly, Trey is the last of our concerns. 

It's fairly apparent that Bradham and PRob are higher priorities in the eyes of our FO. I'd wager that there's a better chance of Beau Allen being resigned before Burton. Let it go friend, it'll be easier that way.

What evidence do you have that Trey is the least of our concerns?

Because theres been no news? Beau Allen is not a bigger priority than Trey. I have no clue why youre so dead set on him leaving. 

Unless you talked to someone with inside info? Weird

Archived