Lane Johnson Re-Structures - Saving 7.5m

Blahstoise

1 minute ago, Danger said:

That's all we need for now. We'll figure the rest out when we need to.

I've always trusted Howie, genuinely and seriously. He'll make things work.

This also means if a team wants curry they will have to trade for him we don't need to cut him 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I've always trusted Howie, genuinely and seriously. He'll make things work.

The man is a certified genius - he'll figure something out and somehow will come away with 12-15M in cap room and be able to sign impact free agents. 

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

There's a hot rumor out there that Peters has restructured too but no big names have reported it yet.

I looked at the numbers. It has to be a pay cut. There's no way theyre making 2019 guaranteed money. It's a mistake if so. 

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I looked at the numbers. It has to be a pay cut. There's no way theyre making 2019 guaranteed money. It's a mistake if so. 

It might be something dumb like promising to pick up his club option next year to push some of the guaranteed into 2019. Its hard to tell because there's that 4.5 mil "injury" guarantee that kicks in on 3/16.

EDIT: Again, no big names have reported it yet so it could be nothing.

23 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

It might be something dumb like promising to pick up his club option next year to push some of the guaranteed into 2019. Its hard to tell because there's that 4.5 mil "injury" guarantee that kicks in on 3/16.

EDIT: Again, no big names have reported it yet so it could be nothing.

It's a clear line to some money so u can see the dots being connected. 

Archived