Albert Wilson

Rgossett07

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm still not a fan of Kenny Stills.

Stills deal looks like a bargain now.  He has been Miami’s unquestioned best outside WR.  I’ve said since October I wouldn’t be suprised if Miami moves on from Parker.  

3 hours ago, Danger said:

I'd be livid if I were a 'Phins fan the way this team has been managed the past month or so.

Normally when you disagree with a couple of moves you step back and think. Oh that’s the plan so suck it and see. Although I get it when you think of the type of player Gase wants in his offense I am struggling with what ‘the plan’ is. 

We are not clearing cap space we are not signing young but we are not in a win now situation if we are letting are best players go free or on the cheap.

dont get me wrong I’m sure I will sit back in a couple of days and become optimistic by blind faith but can someone help a fella out with the vision and what the FO is doing?

Just now, mountainpd said:

Normally when you disagree with a couple of moves you step back and think. Oh that’s the plan so suck it and see. Although I get it when you think of the type of player Gase wants in his offense I am struggling with what ‘the plan’ is. 

We are not clearing cap space we are not signing young but we are not in a win now situation if we are letting are best players go free or on the cheap.

dont get me wrong I’m sure I will sit back in a couple of days and become optimistic by blind faith but can someone help a fella out with the vision and what the FO is doing?

It just reminds me oh so much of how Chip Kelly was going about things in Philadelphia.

Archived