Heimdallr

The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Now that Keenum is gone, Teddy is rumored to be gone and it is reported that Cousins is set to sign here, I think it is time to close the 182-page QB thread, and move to a Cousins-focused thread.

Just came to post this. Well, it wasn’t my first choice, but I trust the FO and especially Brz.

Kirk Cousins, who is expected to sign a huge contract in the coming days, has decided to document all of it with a film crew following him around as he explores his options in free agency.

“We are opening up our home to allow a behind-the-scenes look into what really transpires before the contract number scrolls across the bottom line of ESPN,” Cousins told Adam Schefter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/kirk-cousins-has-a-film-crew-documenting-his-free-agency-experience/

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Just came to post this. Well, it wasn’t my first choice, but I trust the FO and especially Brz.

That's about all I can say.  If this is true, I will trust their decision-making.  But, if it screws with the defense and they end up losing Kendricks or Barr over it (I'm actually okay if they lose either Hunter or Diggs), I won't be happy.  

Just now, vike daddy said:

Kirk Cousins, who is expected to sign a huge contract in the coming days, has decided to document all of it with a film crew following him around as he explores his options in free agency.

“We are opening up our home to allow a behind-the-scenes look into what really transpires before the contract number scrolls across the bottom line of ESPN,” Cousins told Adam Schefter.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/kirk-cousins-has-a-film-crew-documenting-his-free-agency-experience/

That is actually going to be really interesting to see

Just now, vike daddy said:

To quote VD (as I imagine he's thinking the same thing as he quoted it):

"Oh, gawd"

Ian Rap just reported on NFLN said it’s not a done deal, but his first visit is set, his Visit will be to Minnesota

1 minute ago, disaacs said:

To quote VD (as I imagine he's thinking the same thing as he quoted it):

"Oh, gawd"

it ended up not working well for LeBron James as i recall.

funny that allbright tweeted that because this was teweeted shortly after:

does Keenum signing in Denver, or stating he will, aid or reduce Cousins' leverage with his prospective teams?

4 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Can't imagine that endears Cousins to Mike Zimmer.

Pretty big when local news as credentialed as WCCO is with the Vikings. I’m believing it’s a done deal.