The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

5 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

I think Minnesota should take a hard look at Kap and bring him in as a stop gap for when we draft a QB and let Cousins walk.

I don't know that letting Cousins walk is the thing to do, but Kaepernick on the squad, with Cousins as the starter, could produce some interesting offensive creativity

28 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Leading the team to wins ✔️ 

Beating teams with winning records ✔️ 

Winning prime time games ✔️ 

Leading comeback win ✔️ 

Cousins continuing to check off the boxes. 

Currently, has 21 TD's against only 3 Int's.  Approaching grandpa-like numbers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperFeist said:

It’ll be interesting to see what the detractors say this week. They can deflect credit to Cook, or the defense. 

Lol.

Who is going to give credit to either? Cook wasn’t great in this game but scored a TD, and the defense has been terrible. 

This game was very impressive on Cousins’ part. There is nothing else to be said.  

Edited by Torchezim

4 hours ago, Torchezim said:

Lol.

Who is going to give credit to either? Cook wasn’t great in this game but scored a TD, and the defense has been terrible. 

This game was very impressive on Cousins’ part. There is nothing else to be said.  

Will you admit he’s been outstanding the last 6 weeks? That he’s a legitimate MVP candidate? That he’s played an integral part in the Vikings’ success, and hasn’t cost us a game since Green Bay?

I’ll admit all of that, and I’ve hated the signing since day one. But as of now, he’s proving every single detractor wrong. You and I included.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Will you admit he’s been outstanding the last 6 weeks? That he’s a legitimate MVP candidate? That he’s played an integral part in the Vikings’ success, and hasn’t cost us a game since Green Bay?

I’ll admit all of that, and I’ve hated the signing since day one. But as of now, he’s proving every single detractor wrong. You and I included.

I said if our season ends on a positive note, I'll eat crow for three years. 

I am also very happy with the play of Kirk Cousins.  Honestly, I didn't think he had it in him.  wcblack mentioned Kirk as a legitimate MVP candidate...he may have a few adding him into the discussion but the award is Lamar Jackson's to lose.