The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

3 hours ago, vike daddy said:

there is a feature of the site that lets you allow chosen posters and what they write, but messages themselves cannot be specified.

i suggest you make use of it, instead of replying off topic to guys you disagree with.

The first message was all that was required.  That was my question.  Why say the other statement?

How about you help yourself look less idiotic and reply to me on point instead of instigating.  If there is a way you could not bother me at all, it would be greatly appreciated. 

25 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

The first message was all that was required.  That was my question.  Why say the other statement?

How about you help yourself look less idiotic and reply to me on point instead of instigating.  If there is a way you could not bother me at all, it would be greatly appreciated. 

jeeeezus.....

4 hours ago, vike daddy said:

jeeeezus.....

Yes, please..   

You have to be kidding me with this forum. You expect to be able to directly albeit subtly, disrespect and mock other users for their own opinions and also expect no retaliation.  That isn’t how this works. 

No one was disrespectful or bothering you in a negative manner, yet you choose to clearly instigate friction between you and I for no other reason other than to... I don’t know..

Make me a bad guy?  You’re good at those slight remarks and do them often.  Me responding to you in a semi-hostile manner was a only a matter of time.  You started this non sense when all I asked was how I could ignore specific messages.  

Edited by Torchezim

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

video of Cousins during the Denver game while he's miked up. cool story of the game progression in his words.

https://www.vikings.com/video/nfl-films-kirk-cousins-mic-d-up-against-the-broncos?sf224272098=1

Could you imagine if they played the it's so hard bit on TV? It would have been worse than seeing ghosts

It cool seeing them on the sidelines though and not just during the play

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Torchezim said:

Yes, please..   

You have to be kidding me with this forum. You expect to be able to directly albeit subtly, disrespect and mock other users for their own opinions and also expect no retaliation.  That isn’t how this works. 

No one was disrespectful or bothering you in a negative manner, yet you choose to clearly instigate friction between you and I for no other reason other than to... I don’t know..

Make me a bad guy?  You’re good at those slight remarks and do them often.  Me responding to you in a semi-hostile manner was a only a matter of time.  You started this non sense when all I asked was how I could ignore specific messages.  

i'll make another suggestion. since you and i disagree with what is defined as civil, non-rule breaking conversation and replies on this forum, please contact the mods who are trained here to recognize the difference.

their "ruling," so to speak, will define the right and wrong of this situation. should you disagree with them, you can take it to the site's Webmaster, who is the final word on such matters.

@Heimdallr @gopherwrestler

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

i'll make another suggestion. since you and i disagree with what is defined as civil, non-rule breaking conversation and replies on this forum, please contact the mods who are trained here to recognize the difference.

their "ruling," so to speak, will define the right and wrong of this situation. should you disagree with them, you can take it to the site's Webmaster, who is the final word on such matters.

@Heimdallr @gopherwrestler

If you’re referring to remaining on topic when in discussion, then I have already agreed to that weeks ago.  

I began only commonly browsing this forum last month or so.  My comments are still few and far between on here. So when I slipped up and went against what was regulation here, it wasn’t on purpose.  

That doesn’t change the fact that you are in the wrong here.  No one said anything to you, in any sort of even an imaginary way, and you decide to ruffle feathers for no other reason than to cry out and paint someone who responded to you in the way that you deserve, as the bad guy. Then you tag mods...

I’ve been guilty of some immature and overly assertive words here.  I will admit that. What happened her though - I would continue to do it a thousand times over if it meant that someone like you would learn their place.

You and I are just like everyone else, and while this is an internet forum, everyone should speak to people how they actually would in real life, not spur of the moment nonsense from the comfort of their home.  

OT: I hope the bye week doesn’t hurt Cousins ongoing ability to play well and big in crucial moments.  I worry about everything regarding Cousins. Even when he is playing well.   

Edited by Torchezim

As someone who has spent years browsing thIs forum in the background I have to say it’s getting disappointing to keep checking threads and seeing the above kind of commentary on a forum that used to be so rich in quality analysis and friendly banter. Starting to wonder if it’s worth coming here anymore to read through pointless posts like those. If it’s not on topic- take it to messages. 

In hopes of returning to the topic at hand. The nuanced way Cousins has approached this year has been great. He’s had a TON thrown at him with the Thielen/Diggs comments early in the year, trying to bounce back from a horrendous showing in GB and Chicago, and down but not out for the Broncos... I like what he’s showing and have a hard time not thinking he’s worth every penny this year. And through it all he hasn’t gone public about any frustrations = signs of a growing leader.

• Like 3