The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

3 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Dashing, i think you ought to move on from this discussion. a mod just gave you direction on how to post and you told him to chill, basically meaning you intend to ignore him.

seriously, you've stated your piece here already, maybe it's time to move on.

dude.

Idc if he's a mod lol I'm not harassing anyone . And I am stating reasons why I believe cousins is what I stated .

If anyone would like my two cent about cousins .

hes good at times and it's very strange . I don't hate Kirk cousins , I just hate how he kept complaining how we didn't give him his contract .

Other wise he was the best redskins qb since brad Johnson. 

He will finally have a good defense in which the redskins never provided .

The only thing he sucks at are big games . Although again the redskins did not provide the roster he's in now .

His quick release are good and when he on fire he's very hard to stop. 

Edited by Dashing202

6 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

So the agent admits Vikes will be the 1st visit and we could end up getting penalized?

Well it’s been said they are going out to eat with owners and staff, and then visiting the new Eagan facility. Chiefs got dinged a couple years ago and gave up a 3rd because of Jermey Maclin

Edited by gopherwrestler
Autocorrect

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well it’s been said they are going out to eat with owners and staff, and then visiting the new Eagan facility. Chiefs got dinged a couple years ago and gave up a 3rd because of Jermey Maclin.

And that's my worry, I don't want to lose a pick. If that pick is lost this year we'll have a 1st and 2nd and won't pick again until the 5th. 

I'd hate to lose a draft pick over this because Cousins camp can't keep quiet.

im excited for Cousins in MN. He's a solid QB and I don't think the deal hurts us too much.

im sure we will be quiet in FA, maybe add a slot CB and depth signings. Prority has to be getting the 2019 FA class signed.

5 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Idc if he's a mod lol I'm not harassing anyone . And I am stating reasons why I believe cousins is what I stated .

If anyone would like my two cent about cousins .

hes good at times and it's very strange . I don't hate Kirk cousins , I just hate how he kept complaining how we didn't give him his contract .

Other wise he was the best redskins qb since brad Johnson. 

He will finally have a good defense in which the redskins never provided .

The only thing he sucks at are big games . Although again the redskins did not provide the roster he's in now .

His quick release are good and when he on fire he's very hard to stop. 

He's perfect for Minnesota then!  :D

Seriously though, I think he's a pretty good QB, and with this coaching staff and supporting cast it will be fun to see what he can do.  At a minimum, it will be nice to finally have the QB position solidified for a number of years.  We haven't had that here for quite a while.

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

If Vikings contacted Cousins agent only .... then its not tampering.

KC had contacted Maclin directly during the negotiating window (which led to 2 picks forfeited)

Hopefully we can prove that is the case that the agent was the one who was contacted. 

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

He's perfect for Minnesota then!  :D

Seriously though, I think he's a pretty good QB, and with this coaching staff and supporting cast it will be fun to see what he can do.  At a minimum, it will be nice to finally have the QB position solidified for a number of years.  We haven't had that here for quite a while.

He's not bad at all .. I think he was amazing in 2015. 2016 he started slow but he started to improve while the season progressed .

2017 was his worst year as a starter . But all and all he far from being bad , my two cent is he isn't top 10 I'd say he's possibly 13 ranked imo .

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

He's not bad at all .. I think he was amazing in 2015. 2016 he started slow but he started to improve while the season progressed .

2017 was his worst year as a starter . But all and all he far from being bad , my two cent is he isn't top 10 I'd say he's possibly 13 ranked imo .

That should be more than good enough with this team.  I rewatched the Vikings/Redskins game from last season and he looked pretty good against us.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

That should be more than good enough with this team.  I rewatched the Vikings/Redskins game from last season and he looked pretty good against us.

Last year ? Lol we where down by like a lot tho. Check the broncos game he did amazing in that game .