goff

brady

big Ben 

brees 

stafford 

matt Ryan 

Rivers 

top 10.

the other two I'd take would be Jimmy G and and Watson who should of been ROTY. 

Than I put cousins over newton but that's a debate as well. Won't bring Luck up since he hasn't played in two years .

Edited by Dashing202

6 minutes ago, vikings209 said:

Who are the 12 ahead of him

Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Roethlisberger, Wilson, Stafford, Luck, Rivers, Wentz, and Ryan are 10 that I’d easily put ahead of Cousins. After that, I think he’s in the same conversation as guys like Carr, Newton, Goff, and Watson. 

(6) Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben, Wilson, Wentz, are the only ones I would put squarely ahead of Cousins.

Everyone else is in the same conversation (Cousins, Stafford, Carr, Goff, Watson, Rivers, Ryan, Newton) right now

In 2 years? (after retirements)

(4) Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben, Wilson, Wentz, Watson are the only ones I would put squarely ahead of Cousins.

Edited by CriminalMind

6 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Roethlisberger, Wilson, Stafford, Luck, Rivers, Wentz, and Ryan are 10 that I’d easily put ahead of Cousins. After that, I think he’s in the same conversation as guys like Carr, Newton, Goff, and Watson. 

And the thing with this is. 

Brady likely retires soon. I’d honestly guess before this contract is over.

Brees will retire after his 2 year contract.

Good chance Rivers retires soon. 

Luck may never return the same.

Rodgers could keep wrecking that Shoulder.

Wentz is coming off a knee that has two torn ligaments.

Cousins has been healthy, who knows how that goes in Minnesota, but could also be a top 10 QB in a couple years. We will see how this goes. He’s still young enough to improve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

(6) Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben, Wilson, Wentz, are the only ones I would put squarely ahead of Cousins.

Everyone else is in the same conversation (Cousins, Stafford, Carr, Goff, Watson, Rivers, Newton) right now

Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Big Ben, Stafford, Rivers, Newton and Ryan are all easily ahead. Not even that debatable

Guys like Prescott, Watson, Wentz, Mahomes and Goff dont have enough of a resume to be sure, but I personally would take at least three of these guys over Cousins.

Cousins is debatably the best of the mediocre, replaceable QBs (Dalton, Bradford, Tyrod, Flacco, Foles, Smith, Keenum blah blah...blah)