The 2018 Kirk Cousins Megathread

Heimdallr

11 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Only thing I care about sustaining is wins. If we have to throw for 300 yards to do it, fine. If we have to throw for 150 yards to do it, that's fine too.

Yep and if I look like a fool for supporting Cousins through then so be it. I supported Ponder until it went out of style and Bridgewater was the one that I wanted to win a Super Bowl with.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Is it just me or is Cousins getting quite a bit better at moving in the pocket to about pressure and making the throw?

He's certainly not very graceful at it, but he's getting a little better pocket too from the O-Line, so maybe that helps.  

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

Is it just me or is Cousins getting quite a bit better at moving in the pocket to about pressure and making the throw?

Its the scheme they are moving him around with the play to buy him more time to throw so he's not a sitting duck. They've drawn up quite a bit of roll-outs and screens so far.

Kirktoberfest has concluded, and it was a month to remember. Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins, embattled in the aftermath of a September 29 disaster at Chicago, has had a four-week run for the ages in Minnesota.

Four games. Four wins. He has thrown the ball 116 times (29 per game on average) in October, completing 91 passes. That’s a 78.4 completion percentage.

Cousins has generated 1,262 yards for the month, averaging 10.8 yards per attempt. He has thrown 10 touchdown passes against one interception, a ball that bounced off the hands of receiver Stefon Diggs before being caught by Eagles safety Andrew Sendejo.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/25/kirk-cousins-concludes-a-stellar-october/