Redskins will be signing Paul Richardson

49erurtaza

I like it. Reminds me of that Marvin Jones deal (which has been a home run thus far). 

I think whether or not Alex Smith can repeat his early 2017 performance is going to be the biggest factor in whether or not Richardson shows out. That, and health.

Get that money!

P-Rich finally got healthy, and flashed that talent Seattle was banking on. He was a monster on 50/50 balls, and is a legit vertical threat. Only knock against him was apparently his decision making and route running leaves a lot to be desired.

For Seattle, Lockett really needs to set it up, and replace what P-Rich was able to do. Its that, or Darboh, David Moore or Marcus Johnson set it up majorly. Not really banking on that. I think Seattle tries to add a outside WR in the draft and/or through FA. 

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Get that money!

P-Rich finally got healthy, and flashed that talent Seattle was banking on. He was a monster on 50/50 balls, and is a legit vertical threat. Only knock against him was apparently his decision making and route running leaves a lot to be desired.

For Seattle, Lockett really needs to set it up, and replace what P-Rich was able to do. Its that, or Darboh, David Moore or Marcus Johnson set it up majorly. Not really banking on that. I think Seattle tries to add a outside WR in the draft and/or through FA. 

This is the thing though...How does that description jive with Alex Smith?

Richardson's biggest flashes tended to come while just sorta running down the field while Russell Wilson scrambled around and ad-libbed until coverage broke down...then tossed it in Richardson's direction.  Absolutely nothing about that sounds anything like what Alex Smith is any good at, or in any way reminiscent of the way he tends to operate an offense.  Alex Smith is all 'bout that YAC action.  Precise routes, quick easy throws and let them make a play after the catch...or eat a sack basically.  Just a weird fit, unless there's some seriously untapped elements to Richardson's game that he wasn't able to show off for some reason, because of that Seahawks offensive system.

Archived