Redskins to Sign WR Paul Richardson

e16bball

There goes my Calvin Ridley mock.

I actually really love this move because when it blows up in Bruce Allen's face he will finally be fired.

We have a bunch of WR2/WR3s now. Its not like Seattle is loaded at WR. Richardson ain't scaring any defense. Would of rather paid Marqise Lee

• Like 3

Great signing by the Redskins. We have to see the details of the deal and how it breaks down, but I’d guess it’s basically going to break down as a 3-year deal worth $20 million.

He’s the deep threat we need too. I really like this signing and great graphic posted by Dashing that Russell Wilson’s passer rating when targeted was 104.3. That’s awesome.

Edited by turtle28

I don’t hate it. He will bring more to the team than Pryor did! He has speed to loosen up the middle for Thompson, Crowder and Reed! His contract in manageable considering the money Watkins and a Robinson got. I would like to bring in a reliable veteran like Eric Decker for leadership. I am also hoping Robert Davis will show some growth and compete for a job. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marcus21 said:

I don’t hate it. He will bring more to the team than Pryor did! He has speed to loosen up the middle for Thompson, Crowder and Reed! His contract in manageable considering the money Watkins and a Robinson got. I would like to bring in a reliable veteran like Eric Decker for leadership. I am also hoping Robert Davis will show some growth and compete for a job. 

I don’t see how you bring in Decker when you have Doctson, Richardson and Crowder locking down the top 3 spots. Decker is going to go somewhere he can be the #2, which very well may be back to Tennessee.

Agreed in Davis and I hope we see more production from Harris too.

4 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t see how you bring in Decker when you have Doctson, Richardson and Crowder locking down the top 3 spots. Decker is going to go somewhere he can be the #2, which very well may be back to Tennessee.

Agreed in Davis and I hope we see more production from Harris too.

Decker has reliable hands and we pass a lot . He can compete with Doctson as a starter .

doctson needs competition .