Redskins to Sign WR Paul Richardson

e16bball

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I still think it wouldn’t hurt to add a vet who’s trying to prove he deserves another big contract but had a down year last year and isn’t getting the offers he wants this offseason. That’s why I keep coming back to a guy like Markus Wheaton or Kendall Wright. They chose to go to the Bears, Wheaton got hurt, Glennon was below average and then Wright was stuck with a rookie qb who wasn’t ready to be an effective downfield passer, but both of these guys can play and Wheaton is a return man too, which we need so Crowder doesn’t have to do it too. 

Mike Wallace is someone I'd like . But he would need to split time with Doctson and Richardson .

From what I herd Pryor was suppose to start over Doctson , leaving Doctson on the bench . Than Pryor flopped and Doctson came .

I don't think the redskins are super committed to Doctson since that's a SM pick . I'd like for Doctson to take tons of reps .

11 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Mike Wallace is someone I'd like . But he would need to split time with Doctson and Richardson .

From what I herd Pryor was suppose to start over Doctson , leaving Doctson on the bench . Than Pryor flopped and Doctson came .

I don't think the redskins are super committed to Doctson since that's a SM pick . I'd like for Doctson to take tons of reps .

WAllace will be more expensive than the guys I suggested and he’s 5 years older than them. I’m talking about cheap prove it deals. 

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

WAllace will be more expensive than the guys I suggested and he’s 5 years older than them. I’m talking about cheap prove it deals. 

U don't know what Wallace wants

why are we afraid to upgrade from Doctson . He's a first round pick going into his third season, let him battle for the starting job.

r u scared that Wallace would win?

On 3/19/2018 at 11:01 AM, Dashing202 said:

I get why you might want Wallace to come here, but why would he want to come someplace where he's splitting time with Doctson and Richardson ... and Crowder ... and Reed and Davis?

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 12:12 AM, Dashing202 said:

U don't know what Wallace wants

why are we afraid to upgrade from Doctson . He's a first round pick going into his third season, let him battle for the starting job.

r u scared that Wallace would win?

I don’t think Wallace wants to come to a team with 3 WRs set in stone or to battle it out with a guy like Doctson who is going to get every opportunity to be “the man” in DC until his rookie deal is up.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5329/mike-wallace

Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome didn't rule out re-signing free agent Mike Wallace.

The Ravens are in talks to bring Wallace back. There haven't been any other teams linked to Wallace since the start of free agency. Wallace was Baltimore's top receiver last year, but he'd likely have to settle for a team-friendly deal after they signed Michael Crabtree and John Brown. Mar 17 - 4:21 PM
Source: ESPN

Edited by turtle28

44 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If you're about to ask whether people are trying to use Madden to justify FA signings, I'll just shake my head along with you.  

Wait, you DON'T expect Alex Smith to have passes of over 55 yards in the air to a receiver. Come now...

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

If you're about to ask whether people are trying to use Madden to justify FA signings, I'll just shake my head along with you.  

Come on... We all know we have a better chance at winning the SB on a video game. Let them have their fun. :P

A side/pathetic note. I was playing madden like 3 years back and had an 80 TD run with Tom Brady.

That could be a mildly misleading stat, given that all 75 of Tyrell Williams’s yards came on one play (against us). 

But it’s good to see that he can do damage on double moves, and not just on straight go routes. That bodes well for him being a little more versatile than just a one-dimensional straight line sprinter.