Eagles Sign LB Corey Nelson to 1-year deal

WeaponX

Nelson is not a starting linebacker, but he can help a team as a rotational player. He is also one of the best special teams players on the roster. As a late-round pick, he’s shown a strong work ethic which has helped him make the roster each year.

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/16/denver-broncos-free-agency-corey-nelson-decision/

He is a very good coverage LB when he filled in for Brandon Marshall last season. He should be the nickel LB since Todd Davis has no reason to be playing in those situations.

----

Well hes fast as **** so im not surprised tbh

Just now, Danger said:

I thought Kendricks was our WILL and Bradham was our SAM

There's still a part of me that doesn't believe Kendricks will be on the roster in the near future and if he is and we don't replace Bradham it's very possible that either he or Hicks gets moved to the strong side.

JMO, though. 

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

There's still a part of me that doesn't believe Kendricks will be on the roster in the near future and if he is and we don't replace Bradham it's very possible that either he or Hicks gets moved to the strong side.

JMO, though. 

Except Kendricks was one of the best LBers in football last year and is under a very team friendly deal. I don't get why you would think that.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Except Kendricks was one of the best LBers in football last year and is under a very team friendly deal. I don't get why you would think that.

If the team believes that Jordan Hicks can stay healthy (not sure if or why they would) and they sign or draft a capable SLB there's really no reason to pay a third LB (worthless in the scheme - Kendricks played what 30% of the snaps in 2016 and 50% in 2017?) the money that he's making. 

Also, did mention there's a chance he moves to the strong side if Bradham doesn't come back but you conveniently ignored that. 

Archived