Cardinals sign Sam Bradford

marky mark

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

For the Vikings? Cousins easily negates any comp pick

He'll negate the Bradford deal. Still getting a 3rd, likely, for Keenum and potentially Bridgewater pending the AAV and other FA acquisitions the Vikes make. 

I hated the Sam Bradford trade. We needed a QB but he should never have been the guy. We should've been more aggressive for Nick Foles a few weeks earlier before he signed with KC.

To make things worse, Minnesota played a major role in Philadelphia winning it all this past season, and more than just one way.

Bradford has the arm talent to be great, but his injuries, total lack of mobility and unwillingness to throw the ball further than 10 yards down the field negate that. I think he's the most mediocre QB I've ever seen.

I'm rooting for Teddy in New York and Case in Denver, but I don't care at all for Sam.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly this is fine. $20M a bit higher is the going rate of a starting QB annually, but that's the trade off to it being just a 1-year deal. The Cardinals know they aren't going to be in a position to start anyone better this season, s a one-year prove it deal seems like the best course of action. If Bradford stays healthy and plays well, they can always work out a long-term deal. If not, at least they should have a pretty good pick in next year's draft. They can still draft a QB high in this draft to groom behind him, even. I think some people are overreacting a bit.

There is absolutely nothing right with this at all. Sam Bradford should not be making this kind of money. Yet he's made this kind of money for the last 10 years.

At this rate, Bradford is going to sign a 3/$620MM contract at the age of 54. 

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

Weddle knows. How this guy continues to convince teams to pay him top dollar is beyond me.

So another player whose made millions for playing a game hates on another one? 

Boy thats like those youtubers saying what they do is exhausting and hard work. While Juana is working 3 jobs and there’s barely any food on the table. 

44 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Boy thats like those youtubers saying what they do is exhausting and hard work. While Juana is working 3 jobs and there’s barely any food on the table. 

It's more like you have to show up to your office cube and grind out those paper reports, and the guy who works in the next cube over shows up about once a month to do the same job, then leaves for the rest of the month to stay at home, and yet he's the one who has made 10x more during his career while you go out there and have to consistently perform or be let go.

52 minutes ago, El ramster said:

how is that a comparison to anything Weddle stated? 

if you feel Bradford, who last time i checked has yet to start in a postseason game, has justified his career earnings well north of 100mil than i don't know what else to say. go wear your old Bradford jersey from the glory days he was a Ram.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's more like you have to show up to your office cube and grind out those paper reports, and the guy who works in the next cube over shows up about once a month to do the same job, then leaves for the rest of the month to stay at home, and yet he's the one who has made 10x more during his career while you go out there and have to consistently perform or be let go.

Okay but what about Juana who cleans up the cubicle 

Just now, berlin calling said:

how is that a comparison to anything Weddle stated? 

if you feel Bradford, who last time i checked has yet to start in a postseason game, has justified his career earnings well north of 100mil than i don't know what else to say. go wear your old Bradford jersey from the glory days he was a Ram.

What does Weddle have to cry about? He’s made his money playing a game. 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What does Weddle have to cry about? He’s made his money playing a game. 

guess he is plain disrespecting Bradford for being paid big time being very average. common feeling i guess, why should he not voice his opinion. Bradford can show him if they ever meet on an NFL field.

Archived