Danny amendola to dolphins

49erurtaza

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

According to whom? He is being described as the "new slot WR" by Miami beat reporters. He played a majority of his snaps in the slot last year.

According to logic. How do you find snaps for all these dudes that play just in the slot?

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

They cut Suh to sign 2 average wide receivers sounds about right.

They cut Suh because his contract sucks. We're paying him like he's Aaron Rodgers. As good as he is, he doesn't make any game changing plays for the money he gets. 

2 minutes ago, Lilseb93 said:

I didn't see this move coming. I thought we were done at WR. He may not be speedy, but I guess he fits their offense. I'm little confused about this move. I mean somewhat get it. It just depends on the money. 

He does fit a WCO. I was joking, since Amendola isn’t someone I’d call speedy at this point in his career. He’s a good player, just needs to be used in limited doses. 

Still out of left field, though.

Just now, Yin-Yang said:

He does fit a WCO. I was joking, since Amendola isn’t someone I’d call speedy at this point in his career. He’s a good player, just needs to be used in limited doses. 

Still out of left field, though.

Definitely. 

3 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Why are they collecting so many receivers? Such a weird approach.

Parker has been a bust, but maybe he'll turn it around this year. Stills is good. 

Carroo has been a huge disappointment. Grant is a total wild card. Then they have a bunch of unknown guys who could sink or swim. 

I guess they just don't feel comfortable with their current core so they needed to add to it with more proven guys. 

7 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Why are they collecting so many receivers? Such a weird approach.

They've traded one and they've signed two. Two. Quite the collection I must say.

Stills, Amendola, Wilson, Parker. Guess you can add Grant to that group and imo Carroo is the odd-man out now.

22 minutes ago, Emerica said:

They've traded one and they've signed two. Two. Quite the collection I must say.

Stills, Amendola, Wilson, Parker. Guess you can add Grant to that group and imo Carroo is the odd-man out now.

It’s a lot of maybes and a lot of cash tied at the position over a short period, odd when only two teams had four receivers with more han 30 receptions last season.

Archived