Amendola expected to sign

mountainpd

According to NFL.com Amendola is expected to sign with Dolphins

Danny Amendola is staying in the AFC East.

The diminutive receiver is expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins, NFL Network's Dan Hellie reported, per a source informed of the situation.

Amendola spent the previous five seasons with the New England Patriots.

Around The NFL will have more on this story shortly.

Interesting following Wilson link.

Prefer Amendola to Wilson but he is getting old and sends another strange message to where we are heading and what we are trying to achieve. Can’t be a cheap pick up this early into process.

we can’t be signing him and Wilson unless we are moving someone else.

Just now, mountainpd said:

Interesting following Wilson link.

Prefer Amendola to Wilson but he is getting old and sends another strange message to where we are heading and what we are trying to achieve. Can’t be a cheap pick up this early into process.

we can’t be signing him and Wilson unless we are moving someone else.

Yeah, I'm guessing Gase has had his fill with Parker (yet another draft pick I hated).  

Just now, hrubes20 said:

Yeah, I'm guessing Gase has had his fill with Parker (yet another draft pick I hated).  

Still need some red zone threats. We don’t have a tight end yet. I hope we get some decent value on Parker if he is going but would be nice to have a couple of 6 foot plus wide outs. I know Gase wants speed but that doesn’t mean you need to have short speedsters. Tall players can be fast too.

Again, we are moving towards a "pure" west coast offense. Lots of speed all over the field to spread out the defense, and maximize YAC. Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Grant can all be lethal in this type of offense. The glaring problem now is that we don't have a spread QB, "yet".

2 hours ago, ericsvibe said:

Again, we are moving towards a "pure" west coast offense. Lots of speed all over the field to spread out the defense, and maximize YAC. Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Grant can all be lethal in this type of offense. The glaring problem now is that we don't have a spread QB, "yet".

I see what you’re doing.......a little Mayfield plug there.....well done sir.  I worry about the Bills making another move up to grab Mayfield before we do, and I think we will have to move up to get him.  Bills still have 2 first round picks this year and they only need to move up from number 12 now.

Archived