• Nick Perry
    • Clay Matthews
    • Davon House
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Ty Montgomery
    • HaHa Clinton-Dix

Wanted to get some discussion going.

I'm going to make a new topic of this every few days (going from #2 down to 25 probably) and we'll go down the list and hopefully get a ranking of the 25 most important guys or so. I'd like to get a consensus on where you guys rank our players. 

Who is the second most important player on the Packers? The guy who it would be most devastating to lose to injury. 

#1 is Aaron Rodgers

#2 is David Bakhtiari

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

i should have voted for perry simply to ensure it's either him or matthews and not a run stuffing fan favorite DT

What did Mike do to you exactly? 

I know he's not Reggie White and obviously you're annoyed he doesn't get 20 sacks but he'sa damn good football player.

He's "overrated" on this board because we have a ton of intelligent fans who watch closely and don't box score scout.

Gotta go with Jordy, imo Perry/Daniels production isn't enough to push them ahead of him. Perry has only had a couple good seasons. Daniels leadership, football toughness and nastyness can't go unnoticed, but Jordy just does it every year and changes games.

Edited by Gopackgonerd
9 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Who is the second most important player on the Packers? The guy who it would be most devastating to lose to injury. 

According to that criterion I have go with Perry. OLB depth is pretty concerning already and if Perry goes down, one of Fackrell/Elliott has to start. That's the most terrifying situation to me, other than #1 going down. I think the DL is pretty deep and it would hold its own even the loss of Daniels.