Breeland is Gone, to the Panthers

MKnight82

This one kinda sucks. Them signing DRC I'm also kinda against as I assume they'll throw him outside (he's not an Outside Guy anymore). Just have to hope Dunbar can man the perimeter, or Moreau can take the step. Maybe they get lucky and Honey Badger comes available to man the slot.

Just now, Brian23 said:

This one kinda sucks. Them signing DRC I'm also kinda against as I assume they'll throw him outside (he's not an Outside Guy anymore). Just have to hope Dunbar can man the perimeter, or Moreau can take the step. Maybe they get lucky and Honey Badger comes available to man the slot.

DRC is a slot guy, I assume they will play him in the slot and Moreau/Dunbar will play outside.  I mean DRC might play outside in a 2 CB set but in all nickle I'd expect him to move into the slot.  

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

DRC is a slot guy, I assume they will play him in the slot and Moreau/Dunbar will play outside.  I mean DRC might play outside in a 2 CB set but in all nickle I'd expect him to move into the slot.  

I know this. I just don't expect Manusky to use him properly

2 hours ago, Brian23 said:

DRC still a good corner outside or inside . I think we sign him to something similar to that of Vonte Davis .

5mil a year ? 

Archived