Packers sign TE Jimmy Graham

marky mark

Had asked for this in my second mock, what do you think the deal is for?

TE Jimmy Graham, Age 31. 3 Years, 30 Million, 15 Million Guaranteed. (THIS IS MY PREDICTION FROM NOVEMBER 6th) NOT THE REAL NUMBERS

~ Graham has not been a good fit in Seattle for whatever reason. In a market that seems to be set up for Graham to break the bank, Ted should pony up the dough. Graham has the hands, and we have the cash. I don't even like the guy. He bothers me for some reason. But, he's the best TE we can get.

3 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Is he still good? I haven't followed his career in Seattle all that much. Just know he dropped off a bit.

Bevell was bad at utilizing him. Tried using him as a blocker more often than Jimmy should. The last two-ish years he's been back to a redzone nightmare. Should be even scarier with Rodgers accuracy.

I'm very happy with that signing. We literally had nobody at TE and here we get an experienced pro and can pair him with a rookie draft pick. I love the fact we can stretch the field again and become more dangerous in the red zone.

Just now, packerrfan74 said:

Our pass catchers as a unit are questionable at best and we havent had a TE since 2011.(minus Cook)

It's a good signing and I'm not denying that.  If he stays healthy, our offense is gonna be the best since 2011.  I just don't like a 3 year deal, and I'd rather have signed a cornerback. 

Archived